29

AN: Absolutely feeding you guys content tonight😁😁

Vanna's POV:

My alarm for 7:30 am goes off, I get deja vu from the day I met Wilbur.

Today I'm meeting his best friend Tommy. I shake off all of the nerves welling up in my bones "Just be yourself"
I think.

I throw on a cream sweater with my favorite pair of jeans and my beat up chucks. To top it off I throw my black jacket on over myself.

I straightened my hair the night before, I really need a hair cut.

When I arrive at the train station I see Wil sitting over in the corner.

"Hey there", I say. Wil has on some cute sweater with brown pants and his hair is slightly messy. His glasses are on top.

He is the most beautiful boy alive, I've never met someone quite like him.

He looks up and gives me that toothy little smile I always melt for.

"Why hello pretty lady". It feels like every time I see him my love for him just bubbles back up and suffocates me.

I sit next to him and he wraps his arm around me.

"You're nervous". He says smiling.

"I won't even argue it. I am... a little".

"Trust me Vanna, we're talking about Tommyinnit. (I remeber Wil telling me that that's his online name) He's 17 and absolutely adores the people I introduce to him. He might be better friends with Ash than me"

"You're telling me that Ash likes him?" I say laughing. Ash is one of the most no bullshit people I've ever met.

Wil laughs too, "yeah Ash loves Tommy. Listen if you try to drop the fact that he's 17 Tommy is the funniest and most gracious person ever. Truly. He's going to absolutely love you. You know, he loves Spider-man and legos."

I perk up, "I love spider-man and legos!!" Wil smiles and blushes at my excitement.

"I know that's why I told you! You two are going to be best friends."

With Wilbur's reassurance in my mind I feel more confident, and also more excited.

We spend the train ride listening to music and sharing earbuds. And laughing at fake scenarios we make up about other people on the train.

The train calls out for our stop and we hop off.

"Let's get some coffee before we see him, I think he's running a little behind". Wil says.

"Let's do it"

After coffee I hear Wil's phone buzz. He picks it up and presses it to his ear.

"Hey Tommy"

"WILBUR I'M AT THE PARK ACROSS THE STREET FROM REYNOLDS"

Instantly I laugh at the volume of this kid. I can hear him two feet away from Wilbur and the phone isn't even on speaker.