Ch.31

Alexis
I turned back round. "What you call me" I asked. He just looked at me with them evil eyes. " I hate you stupid bitch".
Next I know is I was on top of him and punching him in his face. I took all my anger out on him. I just kept punching and punching.

I finally just stopped. I walked to the back of the bus and got all my stuff. Im done with all this shit.

August walked in the room "Oh so now you leaving"he asked.
I just kept packing,i didn't want to talk to him.
I walked up to the bus driver and told him to pull off the next exit.
He pulled up to a hotel and I got off the bus. I got booked and went to my room. After I was settled down I call my dad and asked for him to pick me up in the morning. He said he can do that.

I'm just so tired of everyone bull shit. I just want to go home. I laid my head in the pillow and closed my eyes.

*Next Morning*

I felt my phone vibrate, I looked down to see who was call me it was my dad. "Hello" I answered. "I'm outside" he replied.

I grabbed my bags and walked out side. I put my bags in the back without even looking in the front. I shut the sorry and open the front door. When I seen who was sitting there all of the memories came back to me.

"I missed you Alexis"
"I missed you too King''

It seems like it's been forever since I last saw him. And we were not on good terms. I missed seeing his face everyday. I missed everything about him. Just not the pain he cause me.

I moved my bags to the trunk. I got in the backseat and King sat next to me.
"Look I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you. You know I love you and I wouldn't trade you in for the world."
He whipped the tear that I never knew I had. He wrapped his arms around me and kiss my forehead.
"Promise you'll never let me go" I said "I promise"