Ch.11

Alexis😘

When I left August I was at a red light and somebody ran their car in to mine. I hit my head on the stirring wheel. They pulled me out and started stomping me I all could see the tatt that said 614 in red.

Mike🌟

I just got a call from King saying that Alexis was in the hospital. I just Hope my baby girl ok. Im going to fine out who did this and kill them.

When I finally reached the hospital, I ran in and seen King had his head in his hands I could tell that he was crying. I called my crew up to the hospital.

King👑

The doctor finally out

"Family of Alexis Jones"

"That would be us" Mike got up and said, I got up and stood by him.

"Well Alexis was beat up pretty bad She lost a lot of blood but she in her room resting"

"So when can me see her" I ask

"Yes she is in room 219"

"Ok" is all we said before we started walking to her room.

Alexis😘

I'm in so much pain. I want King by my side. I opened my eyes and looked around the room and seen that I was in the hospital, I had IV's hooked up to me and all. I heard a knock at the door and thats when my daddy walk in.

Mike🌟

I told King to stay outside so that I can talk to Alexis. When I walk in my baby looked so beat up and she had all types of IV's in her arms. I looked at her and a tear came down my face.

"Daddy dont cry I'm fine''

"But baby girl I know but I'm just feel like a bad father cause I wasn't there to keep you safe"

"Daddy you didn't know that it's was going to happen"

"Your right I didn't"

"Daddy go home and get some rest"

''Ok i love you "

"I love you too daddy"

And with that I left.

King👑

I walkin the room to see my girlfriend pale and had hella IV's in her. Just looking at her made me wanted to cry. I walked over chair that was close to the bed, I said down and put my head in my hands and cry.

Next I felt some body hand in my shoulder.

"Baby Im Fine You Dont Have To Cry"

"I know bae I will find out who did this to you but do you remember any thing "

She look at me blankly and said "I was at a red light and somebody ran in the back of my car and the got out and started beating and one of them a 614 was tatted on them it look kind fresh"

As she was telling me what happen a tear came down her face. But did she say 614. Asaia had new tatt that said 614.

"Alexis I have to go"

"No don't leave me''

"Ight"

I got in the hospital bed with her and we fell a sleep.

Alexis😘

I woke out my sleep crying.

"Babe wats wrong"

"I don't wanna talk bout it"

"Ok"

And with that we went to sleep and my dream was bout my mom. When we got up it was 2:30pm I ask king to go get the doctors.

''When can I go home I ask"

"Well Ms.Jones you can leave after you sign these papers"

I sign the papers and King had got all my stuff and put it in his car. I just looked out the window all the way home. I had something to tell King but I just don't kno how.