Ch.16

King👑

Alexis got shit 2times. Im sitting up at the hospital. I Been Up here for an hour. Her dad just got up here with the boys. Jaden crying saying "Mommy" over and over.

A nurse had walked up to me and ask did he wanna go to the lil play yard he said yea. After they left I put my head in my hands and tears just came down. Alexis took 2 built for a kid that not even hers.

Mike🌟

Some lady came in Asking For Alexis Jones. She turn about an look at me I could no believe it Was Whitney they said she died wen she gave birth to Alexis.

"Whitney???"

"Mike??"

She ran over to me and hug me tightly.

"I missed yuh mike"

"I missed you too"

''Who's this young man'

"That's Alexis boyfriend King"

Whitney💋

I know your thing why after 17 years y I wanna come around now. Well I wasn't dead I was in a coma for 5 years. I have been searching for them and I found them so now we can be a happy family.

King👑

The nurse came back with Jaden he was smiling.

"Thank you"

"Your welcome"

I didn't notice that a some body came in. Its was some lady she look just lik Alexis. The lady came and sat by me.

"Are you ok"

"Yes ma'am I am"

"What are you to Alexis"

"Im her boyfriend"

"I'm her mom"

"Umm Alexis mom died giving birth to her"

"No I was in a coma"

After she said that the doctor came out "Family of Alexis Jones."

We all stood up

"Well Ms.Houston was shot 2 times. One in her arm and on in her leg she lost a lot of blood. But she is fine and you can go back there but she as ask to Jaden"

"Tha Me!!" I smirk at him

"Are you his dad"

"Yea"

"Ok she is in room 420"

Me and Jaden start walking to her room. We got to The room and She was just laying look pale.

"Mowmy"

"Hey Jaden hey baby"

''Mowmy r ywu owk"

"Yea Im fine baby text my dad and tell them to come in"

After I send the text every body came in. Jaden had got up in the bed with Alexis and I sat over in the chair.

Alexis😘

Me: Wassup My Niggas

Daddy: Wassup bbg

Me: Ready to go shoot up 614

Daddy:Hell Yea but ima handle that

Me: Dont pop Asia I got her ass

Daddy: Foshoo

After we got done talk some lady walk in the room. I look at her and it was the lady that I seen in a lot of pictures.It can be who u thing it is...

Me: Mom??......

Lady: Yea

Me:it can't be

Lady:Yea it's me I wasn't dead I was just in a coma for five years.

Me: SO WHERE YOU FOR 11 YEARS HUH......U AIN'T EVEN CARE TO CALL AND SAY THAT YOU WAS OK..ALL THIS TIME IT'S BEEN ME AND MY DAD

Jaden:Mowmy Stop crying

Mom:Alexis Im Sorry

Me: GET OUT!!!!

After that she left and my dad went behind her to make sure she was ok

Jay was still in the room (Jay is lik Alexis big bro he in the game)

Jay:Lex just clam down

Me:I am jay

Jay:ight but do you want me to stay are do you want me to go

Me: you can go if you want

Jay:Ight well call me if you need anything

Me: Foshoo My nigga

After he leaves u look over at King and he was in a daze

Me:Baby

King:......

Me: King

King:....

Me: BABY!!

King: huh

Me:wat you over thinking about

King👑

Me: I was thing about how I could have lost you and my son. I don't know what I would do without yy'all You and him are my everything.I ain't ever tell yuh but I lost my mom to the game. And I don't wanna loose nobody else.

Alexis: Baby I'm sorry and you will never loose me or Jaden.

After she said that she called the nurse and ask if the could get a lil cover. They brought it to her and we laid Jaden out in the chair.

I got in the bed with her and we started to watch Love & Basketball. After about 30mins into the Movie we fell asleep.