Ch.5

Alexis P.O.V

My birthday Day next Friday. I finna have this live ass party OMG I can't wait. But it's 6:00am. I roll out of bed and got in the shower, I was in the for 30mins I did my hygiene stuff and wash my hair and got out. I put my body cream on and put on my under clothes. I went to my closet and pulled out my "I Love Him" him shirt it's pink and black, I put on my Levi's skinnys, and put on my pink and black Nike.

I got my phone off the charger and took a picture and put it on insta "#SchoolFlow📕📗📘📙📓" I got hella likes and conments. When I was all done it was 7:15 I walked downstairs and got me an apple, my dad was sleep so I lock the house up. I walked to my car and seen that somebody broke my window with a rock it had a note with it. "You Just Dont Get it.I have Already Took One OF Your Guys and ill take King so leave him a lone"

I knew who did this. But I'm am daddy's little girl so I do have more than one car. I put the note in my bag and walk to the garage. I Got in my lime green Hummer.

On my way to school I stoped at a red light and thats when 2puc dear mama came on. "I Hung around with the thugs even thoe they sell drug they showed a young bother love". By the time the song was over I was in the school parking lot.

I walked in to the school and I seen Asia and the crew. I said Hey to every body, King walked up from behind and put his arms around my waist. I looked down at my bag and pulled out the note and gave it to him.

"Where you get this''

"Some body broke my car window and it was in there"

"Ohh you know who did it"

"Yep"

I turn me head and there she was."Hold this" I said giving King my bag and my glasses. I was over to Ashley and she was sitting on Jaee's lap.

"So Bitch you like to throw rocks"

"Yep"

"And I like to throw hands"

Next thing I kno I pull her off Jaee lap by her hair and juss started stumpin her shit. Ig her crew tryed to jump cause my crew was puttin in work. All my anger took over me. I was bang her head in the wall. All I seen was blood.

King👑

I could tell Alexis took her anger out cause she was stompin the shit out of Ashley head. Aint No body tryed to stop it cause Alexis crazy. Alexis had walked away from here. Put old dude grab her arm and she Hit him in his jaw. He raise his hand like he was finna hit her.

"Nigga I dare you to hit my girl"

"Nigga gone Ill fuck yo cool ass up''

I snap and started punchin him. One of his dude jump in. All I heard was "Lexis Beatin His ass"They pull me off of Jaee. I grab mine and. I walk over to where she was sitting at. "Alexis I'm finna do to the gym" "Who goin with yuh" "My Boys" "Ight me and the crew be down there" "ight"

Me and the Boys walk to the gym. I like to play ball wen I'm mad and shit. I took my shirt off and I got a ball and started shootin. It's was too long before Alexis and her crew camein.

Alexis😘

So me and the crew went to the hype. I had a black sports bra. (It's show off my tatt it has my mom name.) and black shorts with my black and gold lebron's. we Walk in the guys mouth juss drop.

I Snatch the ball out of King hand and started to run and dribble with its. I was crossing King. One of his boys called him over to where they was my the goal. Next thing I know I was runnin and dribbling and jump on King back and Dunk the ball.

"Alexis Why you do that.''

I wink at him and walk away. Me Asia and the crew went to the other half of the gym and practice on our dance (We have our own dance team). So we practice for like 2house. "Lexis lets make a dance to to that remix song with ride it and body party" Asia said. I reply with "Ok". I played the song. I started hip Rollin and grinning and started belly Rollin. But that's when the song "Freak Hoe'' came on and I started twerkin. I felt some body behind me and I didn't look bac cuzz I was to in to the song.