Ch.26

King P.O.V

Life really haven't been the same with out Alexis. Jaden been crying for her he's just to young to understand. But I know your thinking if I love her then then why did I do that thing in the bathroom then. I mean I was drunk and ol girl said she had A1 head game. I know I shouldn't have did that. But I really need to get her back.

Alexis

I was awoken from some one shaking me. I opEn my eyes and it was August. I rolled my eyes and got up and went into the shower. It seem like I stayed in the shower for ever. I got out and but my clothes on. I walked down to he main lobby and got me some food. As I was eating some fans came up and got autographs from me. After I was done I walked back to the room. August was just finishing up getting dress.

I got all my stuff together.

August: where you going

Me: no where why...you gonna bring a female up here when I leave

August: You know what I might just do that if you keep acting like this.

Me:...

A tear fell from my eyes. I started walking out the door but grabbed my before I could open it. "I'm sorry Alexis" I didn't even say a word. Its like every time he do something it always I'm sorry.

I walked out the room and walked to the lobby. I heard music playin and I seen some kids dancing. I enter the room and the kids started running to me. "Hi Little Ones" I said. One of the littles was like "OMG that August Alsina girl friend she can sing".

"Are y'all on a dance team" i ask. All I heard was a one big "Yes". "Where is y'all coach" I ask One of the little girls said that they don't have one anymore and that she died and if they don't get a new couch that they won't be able to dance anymore.

Before I knew it I said that I would be their new coach. They girls started jumping up and down. "Do we get to meet August" one of them asked Before I could say anything August and the others came in the room. Most of the girls ran right to him.

He gave me "wtf is going on" look and I started laughing. One of the girls took his hat. One thing everybody knows is that you don't take his stuff and he work hard for what he has. But he didn't even say nothing to the girl. Wow.

After the girls got all their pictures we all say down and talked. And some of that girls was telling us about their life. One little lost her mom at the age 7 and she never knew who her dad was. "I'll Be Yo Dad" I looked around the room and everybody was looking at August. Umm...Did I just hear him right.

"You will?" the little girl ask "Yes" August said. The little girl jumped on to his lap hugged him and started crying. She stopped and we started talking again. Also The little girl name is Ja'mya and she is 3.