Ch.1

Alexis💚

I Luv This Shit,I Luv This Shit

I knew that was my alarm telling me to get for school . Im was hype its the first day of my senior year. I get to see my best friend Asia and my baby Jaee.

I got up and went to the bathroom and turn the shower on went back into my room and picked out my clothes. I hoped into the shower. I came out and dried of and put some body cream on that I had got from Bath and Body works.

When I was about ready to go I had to take a pictures and put them on insta @alexis_dope "First Day Finna Be Lit💋💋" I got hella likes and comments. Now I was ready to go. I walk downstairs to see my dad and some of his boys counting money. I walk up to my dad and told him that I was goin to school he handed me two stacks. I walked out side and hoped into my car. As soon as I turned the car on Tamar Braxton song "All the way Home" was playing.

I walked in the school and seem my bitch Asia she ran up to me and hugged me "I Missed you Alexis" "You To Boo". I looked around the room and spotted Jaee sitting with his friends. I started to walk over to him when the school hoe walked up to him and start kissing him. He Grab Her ass and smirk.

That's When The Bell Ring and I walk to my locker. Asia and I Had all the same classes. I walked into my first class and sat in the back with my crew. Thats when I Got a Text from Jaee

Jaee💙🏀💙🏀:where are you

Alexis💚💋💚💋:in class

Jaee💙🏀💙🏀:when did you get here

Alexis💚💋💚💋:When you and mz.hoe was makein out but thats ok she can have you cause I don't want yo ass💔

Jaee💔💔 Im Sorry Alexis you can't leave me

Alexis💚💋💚💋 Jaee I'm done ok so leave me alone

End Of Convo

The next classes went by fast. RING!!! it was now lunch time. Me and my girls  got in line and paid for out lunch and went to our "V.I.P" Table. On one side was my girls and in the other was the football and basketball players. Jaee was at the far end at that table. I was sitting a cross from the cutest boy in school his name was King👑 his arms are all tatted he was light skin his skin look like silk he had dimples his hair was jet black and he had deep waves. He stood around 6'2.

He caught me looking at him. Then the bell ring sending us back to class. I walked in to class in sat in the back like always. I was talking to Asia and then King walked in. He came over and sat next to me. He look over and smirk at me. Girl I just wanted to jump over that desk and kiss him but naw I have to be a lady.

BANG!! Next think I know some body threw a paper ball at me. I look around and to see who threw it. King was the only one that was smiling, he told me to open and it I did as I was told. "Hey Ma Are You Coming To My Party Tonight".  I look at him and shook my head no he gave a sad face. And I smiled.He started to write on another piece of paper and then handed to me I open an it "Please Ma Will You Come I'll Be Sad If You Dont". I flip the paper on the back and wrote "Sure I'll come" I gave him the paper he look at it and smiled he look at me and smirk.

It was time to go. I walked to my looker. I and King was just standing there.

King: So Ma You Really coming to my party

Alexis: Yea

King:Can I Get Yo Number

Alexis: Let me see your phone

King: Here

I Put my contact as Alexis💋. He must have seen it because he smirk at me. I bout died right there cause Omg His Dimples. He walked me out to my car, as we were walking he kept looking at me. I Finally asked him "Do you like what you see" he look at me and said "Hell yea" I started to Blush and look down.

We said our goodbyes.. I went to my car and drove home.