Ch.23

August

Did I just tell her how I feel about her? Your might be thinking that I get hoes and shit but naw I can't fuck with the groupies cuz they be on some sneaky shit. Most off them wanna have yo baby and then wanna put yo ass on child support. Smh the this ppl do for money.

Right now me Alexis and her friend keke are at my house. Today we start our tour. I'm ready to get this shit done. But then again I wanna see Alexis everyday.

My phone started ringing. I already kno who it is.

Me:Wassup

Manger: Wake the girls up and come out to the party buss

Me: nigga we Finna hav to carry them out.

Manger:Ight here I come

I hung up the phone and got all our bags. Josh(manger) help my out with some and we put them in the buss. After that we walked back in the house and got the girl. I got Alexis and Josh Got Keke. We put them on the buss and the was still sleep.

Me: Wassup my niggas

Crew: wassup

I dapped everybody up and went to sit down. They started rolling a blunt.We passed it a few times.

Alexis

I woke up to the smell of weed. I looked around the room I was in I got off the couch and was off to find the bathroom. Once I did I brushed my teeth and walked down this step. I heard August Laughing Hard Asf.

Finally wen I got downstairs I walked Ova and sat in August lap. Wen I looked up and notice who was all down here u bout scream.

Drake

Lil Wayne

Usher

Nikki

Khalil

Lil Twist

Rick Ross

Rich Kids

Future

Rich Homie

A$AP Rocky

Speaker Knockers

Wale

Like fr wen i seen Rich kids I pulled out my phone and texted Keke to get down here NOW. She came running down the stairs. " WatHappen"

She said as she was runnin.

Wen she finally seen Everybody she said rapping and singing the songs. then we both looked at each other then look at Speaker Knockers. We started laughing hard asf.

Me:Ima throw this like a free throw

Keke:arch yo back put yo hands on yo knees hoe.

Everybody started laughing. Then some started pLaying the song. I started moving my hip. I forgot that I was seating on August.

I notice that Keke and rich homie keep looking at each out.

Me: Keke Can I see yo phone.

She let me see her phone. I'm Finna mess with her.

Me:I forgot yo pw wat is it.

Her: girl you kno wat it is

I started laughing

Me: ain't it a name

Her: Bitch just put in rich homie damn.

Everybody started laughing.