Ch.12

King👑

We pulled to my house. I look at Lexis and i could tell she had some thing on her mind. Today Is the day she meets Jaden. We walked in the house and Jaden ran over and hugged my leg.

"Hey lil man" I pick him up

"Hey Dwaddy"

Alexis😘

Did he just call him daddy. I walked over to the couch and sat down. King came over and sat next to me.

"I didn't know how to tell you Lex"

I got up and walked outside to the back and sat down on the swing. A tear cam down. Why did he try to hide it from me and could've just told me.

King👑

Damn I should have told her.I walk outside and she was on the swing set.

"Lex-"

"I know your sorry and you keep saying it if you have told me it would not Have been a problem"

All I did was walk up and kiss her.

"King you didn't have to hide him from me."

Alexis😘

After i told King he walk in side and then all I hear was glass braking and stuff being threw. I walked in the house and he just throwing shit.

''Stop King'' He kept doin it I said it again and he just kept doing it.

"Jeremiah Zion Houston Jr Stop!!!!!!''

He came up and grab my wrist and he had a good grip on it

"Stop that hurt"

"I don't give a fuck but if you even call me that again I will KILL you!!!"

When he said that he let go. A tear game down my face I ran out the door and went home.

King👑

Damn I shouldn't have said that. I juss don't want see my girl hurt again.But I just got a call from one of my hoes and she finna be over here in a minute. When she got here she went to work and put me to sleep.

When I woke up she was gone.

Alexis😘

I walked in the house my father and his crew was having a smoke session.When I got up to my room and I put my phone on the charger I notice that I had a text. I open the text and it was a video of King getting head. I Threw my phone against the wall. I started throwing all types of stuff. I started to walking downstairs. When I got down there I got a knife and walk back upstairs. When I got up there and I seen the picture of me and King kissing I started stabbing it over and over and I did that to the rest of the pics of him. I walked back downstairs to put the knife up. But there was a knock at the door I look at my dad and told him that ill get it. I put the knife in my pocket and open the door I know that my eyes are still a lil red from crying.

I open the door and it was a girl she was bout my age and she had short hair she look at me and smiled

"Look like you got the picture"

"The fuck are you talking bout" and then I thought about it that the bitch tht was goin King

"Girl I Had A Good Time With King"

When she said that I just started punching her I drag her in the house and started beating her ass.

Mike🌟

Someone was at the door but I ain't see who it was. But next thing I know I seen Alexis dragg a girl by her hair she kept hitting her in her head I told my crew to brake it up. Alexis would not let go of her. Alexis was over on My nigga trey (trey and her the same age)Trey took her up in her Room. I looked down at the girl who was all bloody "Damn!!" is all I could say.

Alexis😘

After I beat her ass Trey put me over his back and took me to my room and sat my on my bed

"Alexis What happen"

"I don't wanna talk bout it"

Trey💙

I want know who made Alexis this mad.

"Lex wat happen to yo room'

She look at me and started crying I rubbed her back.

"Tell me wat happen"

"King took me to his house and he ain't tell me he had a son"

"You Crying Over that"

"That's not it I..Uhh.. itoldhimiminaganh

"Say it slower"

"You promise you won't get mad"

"Yea and just tell me"

"I Told Him That The G.M.O.G.H Gang is mine which it really is. but when I told him he got mad and was throwing things I kept telling him to stop but that wen I call him by his real name and he told me if I ever call him that, that he will kill me" she cry even harder

I continued to rub her back "Its Ok"

King👑

I kept calling Lex phone but it say disconnect. I really do miss my baby. I know I mess up but I love her.

I'm on my way to the trap. My Song "Lil Nigga Snupe" Came on I started rapping to it. When the song was over I was at the trap. I got out and locked my Ranger. I walk in to my office and rolled a blunt and started counting my money.