Ch.3

King. P.O.V

"They Killed My Little Nigga Snupe" my alarm rang. It was 6:00 and school started at 8:30. I got up and went to go get in the shower, I got out dried off and put my clothes on, I put my Rolex on and headed out. Alexis wanted my to pick her up for school today so drove over to her house,

Alexis. P.O.V.

When King texted me I was all dress up and ready to go. As I was taking pictures I heard a horn beep and I knew it was King.

When I was walking out the door I notice that King and I were matching "You Trying to match my fly" I ask "Naw Ma" he said and smirked. I got in the car and my song came on."Just Hold On We Going Home" I was sing and King just looked at me.

We pulled up at school and he got out and open the door for me "Thanks"I said and walking in the school. Everybody kept Lookin at us. I look over at King and he Said "Let them hate" I smiled at him. He made me feel some type of way. I walked up to my locker and put my books and stuff in it. BANG!!! Ashley shut my hand in my locker. King look over at me and knew I was finna beat her ass."Bitch" is all I could say before I punch her ass. I walked right to my next class. King sat in the back by me.

My next class went by fast and it was time for lunch. Asia and the crew went to go get out food and when we came back Ashley was sitting in my chair. I was thinking to myself "What the fuck". "Can You get up" I asked "No and why"she replied back smartly. "That's l my seat" I said getting an attitude. "I don't see yo name on it" she said rolling her eyes. "Bitch it's right there" I pointed to where my name was. "So can you get up"I said looking down at her. No" and before I knew it I grabbed her by her hair and moved her myself. I sat down and ate my food. "So y'all do know that we have basketball try outs today" I ask. They all said "yeah" I can't wait I'm Lit as'f" I said wile smiling.

So it's the end of the day and me and King staying after school for try outs. I went to the looker room and change. I came out and try outs was started and the it lasted for 2hours. My coach told me that she don't have to think bout me cause I made team. When she said that I was hype as'f. King was still at try outs so I walked to where he was at I sat down and watch him do is thing for an hour. When he was all done he told me he had made the team.

King

"Alexis I know we just got done with the try outs but lets go on that date right now" "Ok" was what she said. We walked to my car and we was gone. "Alexis where you wanna go" "Skatin" "ight" we pulled up to the Skating ring. I got out and open her door. Dang even in gym clothes this girl was fine. We walked in and it was live we went to the counter to get our skates. "Can I Have a size 6 Please" "Dang Ma your feet small" I said and smirked. She blush and turn her head "Ma it's cute when you blush" "Thanks"is All she said. I got my shoes and went to the table and we put our shoes on. We went to the floor and started Skatin. Dang I ain't know Ma could move her hips like that.

"For The Next few songs this goes out to our couples" Dj said. I look down At Alexis she looked kind of mad then i looked at what she was stearin at and it was Jaee and his Hoe. "Alexis come on" I grab her hand and help her up we started skating. And everybody just kept saying that we are a cute couple.

BOW!!

BOW!!

Is all I hear before I push Alexis down and was started covering over her she was holdin on to me tight ass hell.I picked her up and ran her to the car. I put her in the black seat in told her to lay down. She had her skates off and I took them in room back inside. I thought that I had my gun but it was in the car. Next thing I knew it was 4 dudes dead. I looked over and seen Alexis had my gun.

I put our skates up and got our shoes and left. "How did you learn to aim like that Ma" I asked "From My Dad" she said.

****************************

Hey Guys I need feedback from y'all

VOTE

COMMENT Wat yuh think about the book.