Ch.18

Alexis😘

I got up it was 5:56am. I got in the shower and did my hygiene I got out and woke King up.

Me:Baby get up

King:5 more mins

Ok since he was sleep. I bit his bottom lip.

King:Damn lex y yuh do that

I didn't say nothing I just started putting my underclothes on. I went in to the closet and got mine and King outfit. We finna be wear the same thing. I got out our Black Trues, The obey shirts, and our beads 11.

I started to get dress and King came out with is towel wrap around his waist. I walk in the bathroom and brush my teeth and put my hair in a high bun. Wen I was done King was already. I gave him a Kiss and grab our phones.

Me: you read

King: Yea

King👑

We go in my Range Rover and we was out.

We Pulled up to the school and I seen my crew so my and Alexis walked over there to where they where at. Everybody Said Their Hi's.

The Bell rang and we all got up. I walked Alexis to her class. After that I went to my class.

******

Lunch Time

King👑

We at lunch and me Alexis and the crews. Alexis got up and walked over to her crew.

Me: Jay I got the tickets for the heat game.

Jay: Nigga she Finna be hype

Me: Hell Yea

Alexis😘

So I'm over sitting with the crew and we just chillin. We got up and got our lunch and it was a group of boys behind my crew. Wooh That lil light skin one hella cute but nothing.

After we got our lunch we walk back to the table. The group of boys that was behind us. Started walking to our table.

I look at Sky and she started smirking. The light Skin game up and sat by me.

I'm just thinking like Do he not know how my bf is. Ugh I hope King don't say shit.

But old boy keep looking at me. It's Getting in my nerves.

Boy: Wassup Ma Im Dj

Me:Hi Dj I'm Alexis

Dj:What a cute name for a cute girl

King: Yea and she my girl

I look at King and he was Red asf. I'm like tf Baby calm down.

Dj snaped and his crew stood up like they was Finna. Do something. I got in front of King trying to clam him down. I looked in his eyes and they were Dark black.

Me:Baby Clam Down

Dj: get out his way so we can beat is ass

King: Nigga shut yo scooby doo looking ass up.

I could tell that King was finaa hit him.

Me: Jay get yo ass over here

Jay: Oh Shit I though tall was just playing

Jay and the boys ran over to here King was.

Dj: Y You still here Thot

After he said that King Punch the Shit out of Dj. The Whole crew started fighting. I see a girl and boy was hitting on Jay.