Ch.22

Alexis

It's been a week since every thing happen. I am so Ova King. Like why wud he do that and i really thought that we would be together forever but I guess we wasn't meant to be.

I'm Layin in bed since it was a Saturday. I had my shower and everything. There was a knock at the door. I got up to see who it was. when I open the door My hear started beating real fast.

It was August Alsina Fine Self. I jump on him and kiss him. That's a fine one right there. And that smile omg.

Me: H-Hey

August: Wassup

Me:Chillin

August: Nun Fr I wanted to kno if you wanted to go on tour with me and if you wanna do a CD with me.

Me: AHHHH!!!!! YES!!

August: Ok Ma and you can take one friend and we ain't leaven till Monday and you wanna go to the mall.

Me: ok and Hell Yea.

August: Ight Come On

I grab my phone off the bed then walked back Ova too him. He grab my hand and we walked down to the living room. I locked up the house then we left.

August has a Gold On Gold Rage Rover. It Was So cute.

He open my door fort me and help me in.then he jogged Ova to his side and out in and pulled off.

I kept looking at him. I could not believe that I'm in the car with August Alsina. He turn the radio in and his some downtown came on. I started singing to it. And he was too. The song stopped and he started singing to me.

We pulled up to the mall. He got out and Open the door for me When I got out he took my hand and Started holing it. We walked in the mall and all the girl started yell and taking out their phone and running up to us.

The girls kept Tryna takes pics and Tryna Kiss him.nI was getting make like a MF. Like damn do you not know how much I love August Alsina. They better back tf up.

They security started to remove the

Girls. They was fighting and stuff. All I could do is laugh.

August and I walked into footlocker. He told be I could getting anything I want. I seen these foams they are pink and black. I pick them up and ask the lady for a size 5 she gave me the shoes and I take them to the cash register.

Lady:That will be 339.00

I pulled out my wallet but before I could get my black card out. August put a stack a cash in the corner.

August: Keep the change

After he said that he grab my hand and my shoes and walked out the store. We went to all the stores.I got stuff out of every store.

We walked to the car and put the bags in the back. I drop a bag and me and August went to get it at the same time. We stop and looked into each other's eyes and he started leaning in for a kiss.

I went in and kiss him. He's. Very good kisser. He sucked on my bottom lip then he put his tongue in my mouth. Our tongues started fighting.

After A min or so I pulled back. I can't believe that I just kissed August Alsina.

Me: Maybe we should get goin

August: Yea

We put all the bags in the car and pull off. That's wen my phone started to ring.

Me: Hello

???: Baby in sorry I wasn't goin to set you and yo dad up. I really do lik you and your not a hoe. Everything that we did together the real Wen I told you that I love you it was real. Alexis I'm sorry I really do love you l. We been thru a lot together Plz take me back.

Me: I'm not you let Baby and all love shit tht you told me that was all lies You only wanted to be with me just to take Ova my bad city. And to believe that I really did love you and that I thought that you was the one for me you should be a sane of yo self like really.

August took the phone out my hand and went off on King.

August: son you the nigga the made my girl cry and had her locked in her room. nigga you should be a shame.but that's ok cuzz she with me now. So stop calling her phone and lose her number.

He hung up and throw my phone out the window WTF

Me: August WTF you do that for

Him:I'll bye you a new one

Me: And why you tell him that I'm yo girl?

Him: cuz you cute asf fr ever since I sung at yo party I was in love with you.

All I could do was smile. August Alsina just really told me that he got some feelings for me.