Ch.8

At The Party

*************

Alexis😘

So they have me in this little room and shit. I have on a blue dress with my black red bottoms. King has on a black suit with a Blue tie. We look so cute.

King came and the small room where I was and brought me at on the stage. When we walk out everybody started clapping and yelling my name. Some dude brought out a Blue chair and it had my name on it. They gave King the Mic and he look at me and said "I Love You Alexis" "I Love You 2" and next thing he started singing "Happy Birth Day" I ain't even know that he could sing.

When he was done he walk off stage. Next I hear "Fuck Dat Bitch" came on and I seen my crew do they dance. After they was done they gave me the Mic. "Ayee Thanks for coming out and showing your girl some love. We will be taking pics over a the photo both.Food and drink are all in the back of the room.But I want to see everybody dancing Turn Up!!" I gave the mic back and I walked over where King was and that when Speaker Knockers came out and started sing/rap "Freak Hoe" I started dancing on King. Everybody was dancing. After an hour or so my dad called me back on stage. I went back on stage.

That when some dude brought out a all white pit bull puppy. I was happy then my dad said that's not it and he open a small Box that had a car key in it. He got me a Pink sports car."That not it" he said yet again. That's when August Alsina came out and started singing. He came over to me and held my hand and was singing "I love it" all I could do was sing a long. Then he kiss my hand and my cheek I started smiling hard asf. When he was done he went back stage and next thing I kno I heard POW!!! POW!!! I look over and it was Jaee an his crew. King and my dad crew started shootin. I ran off stage back into that lil room and locked the door. And I started to cry why did this have to happen At my party. Shortly after King started knocking on the door and I opened it, My dad was right behind him.

They both came in and sat down. King whipped my tears away and said "Pretty Girls Dont Cry" I smile and kiss him. They walked out and I fix my makeup and I walk out the room and bump in to August he gave me is number I was hype asf lol.

Now it 4 am and I'm in King car half sleep. He said that he was going to stay the night with me.