Ch.21

Alexis😘

We drove to my house (&) my dad and the crew was there. My dad said that they was going to the club tonight.

Daddy:No you can't go

Me:but daddy I ain't Neva went

Daddy: Ight but don't were nun to short.

Me:Ight

I seen that the boys had got some pizza so I took a piece and walk up stairs. I look at my phone and it said that it was 8:30. I got in the shower and did my hygiene. I got out and put my underclothes on. I walk Ova to my closet and pulled out my pink skinny jeans and put my pink and gold shirt on the say "Turn Up!!" I then put my gold pumps on and got my old MK bang. I walk in the bathroom and put my hair in a bun. I then put a little made up on. I walk down stairs and the crew mouths drop.

I just smiled at them. "y'all ready" they all shook their heads and got up. We got in my dad car We was deep asf. We Pulled up to the club and we walk right in. we went to V.I.P and just chilled. My dad kept buying drinks. After awhile I wanted to go dance do I pulled King and we went to the dance floor and started dancing. Then Freak Hoe started then I looked at King and he looked at me. I started twerking on him and my ass was going All types on him wen the song was Ova I went back and start by my dad.

I took a shot and me and the boys was smokein. I looked Ova to see where King was and he was no where to be found. I had to go use the bathroom. I got up and walked to the bathroom. When I got there I started hearing moaning and stuff from the guys bathroom. I walk in the girl bathroom and did my stuff.

When I walked Out the bathroom. U heard some girl moan king's name. Then I heard her say what about that you Alexis you came here with. And wat he said broke my heart.

King: I only wanted that girl or her money and sex. But she wasn't giving it up.And she a fucking cry baby. Some times I just wanna smack the shit out if her.And I only dated her cuzz it was a bet but ima set her and her dad up.

After I heard that I went back to V.I.P and started drinking hella bottles and smoking liked 8 blunts. Then This song came on I think it's "Love like Honey".

I pulled a chair out and told Tory to sit down. And I started grinding all Ova him. I was rolling my hips all type of ways.At the end of the song I hit the splits on him and got up.

The crew was like "Damn". King came Ova and gave me a look. I'm thinking like wtf. I can't wait to we get back to the house so I can beat his ass in front of every body. He got me fuck up.

I told my dad that I'm ready to go. This club deaf anyway. We walked out the club and King tried and kiss me. I hurried up and open the car door. I got in the drives seat. I turn my radio all the way up and played August Alsina. I pulled from the club and sped down the road. I was making all types of turns.

I finally pulled up to the house. I got out the car and waited for King it get out.

Me: So I'm just a hoe

King: what is out talkin

Me: nigga don't act like you stupid

King: I don't know what you talkin bout

Me: So you didn't say that I was a hoe and that you only wanted me for my money and sex and that you was going to set me and my dad up

King:I ain't never say that Ma

This thin I know about King he only called me Ma wen he want some thing or wen he lying.

The next think I know I round house kick him an he fell to the ground. I started stomping him all in face. I started punching him and every thing.

I walk in the house and walked to my room. I am more hurt them mad. I look at the picture the we took and that we were so happy but it was all fake. I bet the Lebron Thing Was Fake too