Deserve - Jensoo (One-shot)

my first one-shot... MoRe LiKe OnEsHiT-

anyhow

Genre: fluff

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jisoo sighed for the nth time as she heard Jennie's cries outside her door. She didn't want to seem like a burden but she also wanted to comfort the younger. Lately, she had hurt her ankle, making her dance weakly. The hate was uncontrollable with people swarming her instagram and youtube channel with "Every comeback looks lazy asf, wut a lazy bitch" and "fuck you Jennie! Blackpink will fail because of you!". She had told the younger to not mind them and continue what she was doing but, from experience she knew it was harder than mentioned.

A few moments later, the crying had stopped. To say Jisoo was worried is an under-statement. She was both terrified and relieved, contemplating whether she should enter the room or not. Finally, deciding against her overthinking thoughts, she entered Jennie's room. Only to find her on her bed sleeping. She guessed the younger had cried herself to sleep. Slowly and quietly, she approached the bed, sitting on it as gently as she could in order to not wake up the younger. After sitting, she gently stroked Jennie's cheek with her thumb while repeating words like "I love you" and "You're trying your best, that's what's enough." Knowing the younger couldn't hear her.

About an hour later, Jisoo was already asleep next to Jennie, hugging the younger and resting her chin on her shoulder. 

Morning arrives and Jennie wakes up sooner than everyone, which is quite surprising. She feels something hugging her from behind and panicks but, calms down after seeing who it was. She tries to turn around but, fails as she wakes Jisoo up. Jisoo stares at her lovingly with half-lidded eyes and asks Jennie "What's wrong? Why'r you awake?". Jennie simply shrugs and buries herself into the older's embrace. They were surrounded by comfortable silence until Jisoo broke it with "You know... they don't know the real you, don't let them get to you. When we tell them what happened to your leg they're gonna understand. These petty little haters would do anything to bring you down. Just imagine some sort of bar, we are at the top with Lisa and Chaeyoung too, so are the blinks. But then, the haters are the ones at the low bar. So, keep your head up high and ignore them as if they  never existed."

Jennie stares at the older, tears in her eyes as she heard her speech. She stared at her with adoration and lowly muttered, "What did I do to deserve you?". Jisoo stared at her with disbelief and hugged her whispering in her ear "You deserve the whole world". 

They continue snuggling into each other in comfort until, they are called down for breakfast.

From that day on, Jisoo continued comforting the younger everyday, forcing her to believe she deserves all her love. 

==================================================

474 words