Killed someone for you - Chaelisa (One-shot)

Genre: Angst, very angst, well not super duper angst but very angst ig-
once again, i hate writing genres ㅠㅠ

----------------------------------

"Rosie? Rosie, where are you going?" Lisa asks, her eyes droopy. It had been 3 a.m. when she heard shuffling and sounds of zippers. She thought it might be a burglar so she jumped out of bed only to see her lover standing at the door, 2 suitcases packed, her clothes ready.

"Lisa, I'm tired." Rosie subtly says, trying to leave abruptly.

"Why are you packing your bags? What are you tired of?" Lisa says, still holding onto that thin line of hope, when she heard her heart crack.

"I'm tired of forcing myself to love you. I can't do this anymore Lisa. You're great, there's no denying in that, and I'd love to be your friend. I can't love you. I love someone else and it hurts me seeing you smile so widely every day, because I know it was all a lie."

"Rosie," she stops and pauses, she was still in shock. It was too sudden. She thought Rosé loved her. After a whole year of dating, she thought they were a happy couple, it dawned upon her that Rosé would leave any second now if she doesn't do something. She runs towards her, leaning down and holding onto Rosé's legs.

Rosé shakes her head, she tried for several months but it was impossible for her.

Lisa pauses and shakes her head, she couldn't let Rosé go, "I'll be better, I'll treat you like a God, I'll worship you more than I already did. Please, don't leave me. You're all I have, please. I love you so much." She weeps, her cries getting louder by the second.

Rosé's eyes widen, tears stinging her eyes. She pushed Lisa away, "I can't Lisa, don't you understand? Don't you understand I'm tired? I'm so fucking tired of forcing myself to be with you."

Lisa looks up for the first time, shaking as more tears threaten to spill. Her cheeks were stained like a waterfall.

"Please, don't leave Rosie. Please. I'll let you date whoever it is you love, just please stay with me." Lisa begs, her heart breaking piece by piece.

Rosé gets frustrated, she pushes Lisa and scolds her, "Lisa, I said I'm fucking done with you. I'm in love with Jisoo! Leave me fucking alone. I'm exhausted of you. You annoy the fuck out of me.", regretting it as soon as it came out of her mouth bluntly.

Lisa hears her heart fully break, she draped into a puddle of tears. It hurt her so much. Her chest heart, she couldn't breathe, her hands were balled in fists, she had no more tears to shed.

As Rosé was about to close the door, Lisa says something that makes her stop.

"Would you love me more if I killed someone for you?"

-----------------------------

A/N: lol mega eyebags💅🏻✨