Flinch - Lisoo (one-shot)

Genre: angst to pure fluff

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It had been some time since our last argument. I came home, tired, with you looking at me with eyes of anger and sorrow. I knew I had fucked up when I missed our 4th rescheduled date. 

"Lisa-ya, why are you home so late? The last time I remembered Yang Hyun-suk lets us off at 10 p.m." She said looking at me with eyes of suspicion and somewhat love. 

"Chu I was working you know that, and I had to practice some of the choreogra-"

"Bullshit! You can't just spend 2 hours overtime WORKING, when you know we had planned a date. You knew how hard it had been for me to reschedule all my plans for this date!"

I look at her with anger, suddenly bringing my hand up to brush away my hair and massage my temples; when she flinches, covering her face. 

I look at her in a questioning way when she mutters with a shaky voice "I'm sorry Lisa-ya, you're right, I'm sorry I shouldn't have been mad at you. I know you're trying hard, I'm sorry, I'm sorry please forgive me, please don't hit me." Her voice cracks mid-way.

As realization dawns over me, I quickly sit next to her as to not startle her more and say:

"Chu, Jisoo, you know I would never touch you, right? I won't ever hit you, or hurt you in any way. Not without your permission, I won't. I'm sorry, you're right. I shouldn't have missed all those dates. I should've been more considerate of how you've felt."

She looks at me and quietly mutters an "ok." and gets up. She suddenly says:

"Limario, since we missed our date there wanna watch a movie? Hm... how about Despicable Me? OMG YESSSS!"

I laugh with her and she was about to get the popcorn ready when she turned around and looked in my eyes. 

"Baby, I'm sorry for thinking you would hurt me. And, I know our comeback is close so you've been working extra hard for the blinks. I'm sorry for being inconsiderate."

We smile at each other and hurry to get our movie marathon ready. 

=================================================================

358 words