Pressure - Jenlisa (One-shot)- 2

"You have to tell me what happened, Lisa. Ok?" Chaeyoung asks.

I nod and sniff, further burying myself in her embrace. Her strawberry scent filled my nose as I felt warmth. If I had a mother, I would've ran to her in less than a single thought, but I don't. No wonder I crave for attention

She pulled me down and let us rest. Calmly rubbing my back as I fell asleep with her.

-----

I wake up panting. Sweat was on my forehead and my hands were shaking. She was doing it–without my permission–and didn't stop. I kept screaming and kicking but to no avail. She muffled my voice with a cloth and slapped my face.

I shiver as I think about it. I feel someone steer to my right. I turn and see it's Chaeyoung. I sit up and try to sooth myself, and then poke her but retrieve my finger when I realize it's 4 a.m. and I should let her sleep... or should I?

No, no, this is not the moment to be selfi– "Lisa? C'mon, why're you awake?"

I feel my eyes water again–gosh, I'm so pathetic. I crawl up to her and push myself into her embrace.

"Wanna tell me what's going on now?" She asks calmly, trying her best to keep me in my comfort zone.

It felt nice having her care for me. I smile as I think of it... well, not really; since I'm crying.

"So," I sniff and wipe my tears, "Jennie wanted to try something new and, obviously with her being my girlfriend and who I trust or whatever, I go along with it."

She nods understandably and gives me her full attention, while also being in deep thought.

"And– and then, we go to bed," I say, choking as I say the word, "and she ch– chokes me!"

She looks at me shocked, "Jennie, our Jennie, did that?" She asks and I nod.

Her eyes bulge and minutes later she bolts out of bed. I chase after her and see her stop in the kitchen, brimming past all the utensils until she reached her collection of knives; kitchen knives, training knives, military knives, why so many knives?

She takes out a sharp–very sharp–knife and cleans it.

She gives out a laugh with stoic expressions and looks me dead in the eyes, "She's so dead."

This time, my eyes bulge. I run to her and slowly put her hand down, "Chae, baby, chipmunk... As much as I'd love to watch her throat sliced, no."

I call for Jisoo, knowing she's the only one to calm her, and finally see her calm.

After minutes, well... hours, I have Jisoo and Chaeyoung sitting in front of me with a cup of tea in each of our hands.

"So, garbage, explain." Jisoo demands, sipping her cup of tea elegantly with her pinky pointing outwards.

I nod and explain, much calmer than before, and watch Jisoo's eyes fill with rage.

She has another sip and takes a few breathes finally telling me, "You have to speak with her. Maybe she's just really kinky and thought you're kinky too. I'm sure she didn't mean to hurt you, also, you're phone is kind of killing itself with texts right now."

I look at her startled and realize it's probably Jennie flooding my phone. I, then, think of what she said. Rational thinking? Not too bad.

I take my phone and see 699 messages and 56 calls from Jennie, the rest were from my family and co-workers.

I call Jennie and in a matter of 0.3 seconds she's answered me.

"Lisa? Baby? Oh my God! You've finally answered, or well, called; but still! Are you ok? How are you? I'm sorry for what I did yesterday. I didn't think you'd hate it and I should've talked to you fi–"

"Jennie, calm down! Meet me at Papa's, I wanna talk."

She gives out and ok and apologizes again. I assure her and remind her to meet me at Papa's; again. She once again assures me and I end the call.

With that I hug both Jisoo and Chaeyoung, assuring them that I'll be fine and that I'll call to them or run to them if anything happens.

I leave and meet her at Papa's. I see her sitting in the corner while shaking her leg under the table, cute. No, no, I shouldn't think that; this is a serious conversation we're gonna have.

I walk up to her and sit in front of her without further ado. She looks startled but then calms down when she realizes it's me, and then she realizes it's me.

"Lisa," She quickly stands up and holds my face in her hands while moving I side by side, "Are you ok? Did I hurt you? Will you be fine? I'm sorry I did that! Is your neck ok? I brought some cream which could soothe it if I applied too much pressure or if I left any scratches!"

I chuckle at her reaction–as if I hadn't been crying over her the whole night–and tell her to calm down.

"Jen, I'm fine. I just... needed to speak with you," I see her saddened expression when I say 'talk', "And no, I'm not breaking up with you!" I quickly say.

Her eyes sparkle once more and she springs into her seat.

"Look, first of all, what you did hadn't hurt me. Instead, it kind of traumatized me. I love you but I need some time until I'm used to you in bed. So, please, let me have my time."

She nods understandably, "I didn't mean to traumatize or hurt you and I know–and I'm not lying, either–that I should've talked to you about it beforehand."

I nod and put my hand on top of hers, "It's ok, really. I don't judge you for liking those kinky," she laughs and so do I, "things in bed. I mean– maybe I would've liked it as well, if I had a warning of some sort. Except the 'I wanna try something new'."

She nods and we shake on it.

Then, I call Chaeyoung. "Yes, yes, I'm fine. It went well. I know, I know. There won't be a next time! Whatever you say, mom! Bye." I drag out the 'bye' and hold Jennie by the wrist.

Dragging her and hopping to our house, I smile cheekily and I know she is too.

And just like that, our relationship communication gets better. Never run from someone, unless they're abusive, of course!