Knock Knock Joke - Jensoo (One-shot)

Jisoo flips herself on the white mattress of her lovely, white bed. It felt surreal being able to experience this bliss after a long day of dancing and singing. Her throat felt sore, as if a hundred knives had been stabbing their way up there. But most importantly, she missed her girlfriend, her best friend, her lover; Jennie. She had, recently, started with her solo song; which was ironically called "solo"; so she was busier than any of us and she tried so hard. So fucking hard. It hurt seeing the public judge her because of her cold looks.

I snap out of my thoughts as I hear my phone chime. The familiar chime I've always loved hearing. I race out of bed, regardless of loving the soft mattress or not, and try to search for my phone with my blind, morning eyes. As I find my phone, I quickly answer it.

"Love? Hello?" I breathlessly answer, from the hard work out of getting out of that beloved bed.

"Babe, hi, I got a joke for you." She answers excitedly, her voice giving Jisoo all the energy she needed.

They have some small talk and ensure each other's safety before Jennie finally said her joke.

"Why did the chicken cross the road?"

"Why?"

"To get to the idiots house." Jennie starts laughing maniacally making Jisoo think she'd finally gone crazy, her love is crazy. Gosh, she couldn't believe it.

"Anyways, knock knock." She says, as she calms down from her hysterics.

"Who's there..?" Jisoo answers hesitantly, soon hearing the doorbell.

"Wait, one second Jen."

She opens the door only to be surprised by seeing Jennie.

"The chicken" Jennie answers as she skips along the hallway to the kitchen.

Jisoo looks at her questionably, wondering why Jennie greeted her with "the chicken". She walks through her room, somersaulted on her bed, and finally understood.

"YAHHH!! JENNIE-YAH COME HERE U MTF-"

------------------------------------

319 words

I love Jensoo ngl- like im soft for chaennie n lisoo n shit but jensoo-😭✋🏻