Fan's hurting - Jennie (One-shot)

Genre: idk?? like physical hurting by fans angst n all ykw? 

but anyhow eNjOy

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After our flight from U.S to Philippines, we were exhausted. We got off the plane, expecting to see our fans, and I tried to put on a smile on my tired expression. As we walked closer to the entrance of the airport, I widened my eyes seeing swarms of fans; more than I had ever imagined. I felt thrilled to have so many fans waiting to see us but I's also hoped there to be little as I was too exhausted to even give a quick laugh.

We walk forward, with me at the back, and start hear screams and shouts. I mask my tiredness with a simper and wave at our fans. They get chaotic and soon our managers and bodyguards are trying to hold them off. They try attacking us from all sides.

A few of them get a hold of me and leave a few unintentional scratches. I feel my clothes ripping and soon the room is spinning around me. I see them holding signs, chanting my name. Some of them look concerned, some look happy, mostly excited. I try getting out of their grip but it doesn't work. I try to push them away telling them to please stop but they can't hear me. I pull my clothes from their grip, tearing it a bit more. The flashes of the camera make everything worse

Then, everything looks weird and I feel nauseous. They step on me, kick me, but I don't feel it. I clutch my stomach and see my skin going pale. The exhaustion and the nausea is making my stomach clench and I feel myself going absolutely dizzy and try clutching onto anything to keep me stable. I stumble over someone's foot and everything goes black; the shouts fade, the clutching lighten my skin, my head ignites on fire.

Moments later, I feel myself being carried. I try opening my eyes but it's almost impossible as I feel as if I've blinded my vision. Subsequently, I finally open my eyes to see the others in a panicking state, arguing whether they should call the ambulance or not. I see our manager comforting them and telling them I'm going to be ok. That's when I knew I had fainted and start recalling the memories.

As I open my eyes, I feel a set of views to my direction and see everyone staring at me with tears hooding their eyes.

"Guys..?"

"Omg Jennie, we were so worried about you!"

"First you were bleeding, then you fainted, then you tripped..."

I close my eyes again as I feel a wave of nausea pass over me again. They look at me with worry and ask their manager if she should take me to a hospital. I try reassuring them that I'm ok but I'm too tired to open my eyes, let alone speak.

In due course, we make it to the hospital room and I do a small 5 minute v-live talking about how dangerous the fan's actions were. And, how they could easily hurt someone.

======================================================================

508 words

i hope u enjoyed khvfckvhdkbvsd :D