Cruel - Chaesoo (one-shot)

Genre: angst??? anyhow iss some sad stuff

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jisoo was sitting on her bed with her door closed, drowning herself in her own tears. She tried her best to stay quiet as to not wake up the other members. 

She was checking her latest instagram story when she noticed the comments on it. She had always followed her own rule as to ignore them or laugh at them but, there's always a breaking point for everyone. She read over them again, looking at her body in the mirror.

"Lol wtf is wrong with her dancing"

"Ew look at her thighs, they're so fat"

"She looks so unattractive and boring"

"Rotting in hell is what she deserves"

"She should just die"

She suddenly widened her eyes looking at the last comment "She should just die". She felt her heart break into a million pieces as she read that comment over and over again. She started feeling the urge to just scream but she couldn't. "Do I really deserve-" her self-talking was cut when she heard a door knock. 

She panicked while trying to make herself look presentable. As she opened the door, she saw Chaeyoung standing there with her phone and a concerned look on her face.

"Eonnie, are you ok?"

Jisoo stared at her, contemplating on whether she should tell her or not. She looked up at the younger and slowly shook her head. She didn't care about crying in front of the younger, she needed this comfort. 

Chaeyoung slowly closed the door behind them and led her to the bed. They sat down and Chae took a quick glance at her phone realizing that Jisoo had seen the comments. She knew there was no other way to comfort the older than staying with her. 

She hugged Jisoo and started stroking her back calmly. After a few minutes, Jisoo finally broke down on Chae's shoulder, wetting the younger's cardigan. Her sobs were getting worse as time went by so, Chae started whispering "it's ok to cry" repeatedly. Suddenly, Jisoo asked:

"Why are they so cruel Chae? Will they leave me if I diet properly? Will they leave me if I spend all my free-time in the practice room dancing?"

Chae started stroking her cheek calmly answering "No, they just want to provoke you. Make you feel worthless. Cruelty comes from jealousy so, as long as you're not minding them, you're winning. Remember you told us to not look at them? Or, to leave them be? You need to follow your own advice as well." 

Jisoo nodded and wiped her eyes with her sleeve. "Chae can you stay? I wanna cuddle." Chae was surprised and overly-excited knowing her eonnie doesn't initiate cuddles or fluffy stuff usually.

(I have no idea what to call these cute moments other than fluffy stuff lmao-)

Chaeyoung lied on the bed opening her arms for Jisoo to cuddle in. She felt her heart flutter as Jisoo hugged her tightly. 

(I keep getting off-track hbvwhwhbj)

Chaeyoung hummed to a song that had been stuck in her head and patted Jisoo's back.

Jisoo slowly fell asleep as Chaeyoung watched her.

"The world is cruel eonnie. We need to learn how to keep our heads up high regardless of the cruelness. Nobody deserves to die, even the cruel themselves."

============================================================

523 words