Christmas - Chaennie (one-shot)

So... Christmas Special because I love Chaennie and they're pure fluff

Genre: Fluff

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I see no need in Santa being so overrated!" My girlfriend, Jennie, said as she laughed brightly. I chuckled along with her.

"Nini, let the kids live their dreams and I do agree. Why is Santa so creepy?" I ask with a confused face but a seemingly cute one.

"No, no, Rosie like every year, this bitch comes in people houses through their chimneys, steals their cookies and milk, leaves people's presents like he had stalked them, break the window, and leaves the house. I see no point in people saying Santa is cute or inspiring!" We both chuckle at our meaningless conversation.

Stuck in our own world of Christmas weirdness, we fail to notice the kitchen alarm going on and our Christmas cookies burnt. After a few minutes, I smell something burning and I quickly remember the cookies.

"Oh fucking shit, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, FUCKING JENSHIT! Come on, help me. The cookies are burning! Omo-"

Jennie chuckles at my antics and quickly stands up when she sees my glare, knowing I won't hesitate to make her sleep on the couch on Christmas night.

She helps me get the cookies out and tries clearing off the smoke with a wet towel.

"Rosie, it's ok we can make another batch!" She says, trying to lift up my mood.

I look up at her about to say otherwise, since we had no batter left, when I looked in her eyes. It had been shining with happiness and suddenly the cookies are long forgotten.

Now I'm happy staring at her, with her staring back.

"You have beautiful eyes, have I ever told you that?"

"A couple times but I don't mind hearing it again." She says, smiling.

"You know, I love you." I say, grinning widely, watching her face stretch into a grin bigger than mine.

"I love you too, bAbYgUrL"

"You just had to ruin the moment?! WHY? We were being so romantic, fuck you. You're sleeping on the couch." 

Jennie suddenly looks like she's about to melt, and I almost regret making her sleep on the couch. Almost.

"Wait, no, babyyyy. I'm sowweeeeeee." And she goes on apologizing.

Quite the perfect Christmas.

Better than any Christmas I would ever imagine.

===========================================================

Words: 326

So, how did y'all like that? I tried making it rlly cute n stuff so i hope u enjoyed it :D

and I'm quite late but 

Merry Christmas!

And also, 

I'd like to thank whoever who's reading my stories for reaching more than 500 reads :0

Seeing people happy enough to read my stories makes me inspired to write more, despite it being the middle of my finals rn :'D

And I'll try updating more frequently so till next time, byeee!