Among Us - Ot-4 (One-shot)

oH yEs ThE cHaOs OHoHoh

---------------------------------------------

Jennie furiously taps her phone as she waits for the download to finish. Seeing this is her final task, well if you don't count the other 3 downloads and uploads she has to do, made her both mad and worried knowing the imposter, which could be any of her potential friends, kill her right at this moment. As the download was about to finish, someone pressed the emergency button cancelling the 9.9 seconds of her waiting for her final task to finish.

"I will murder you Jisoonie if you press the emergency button again, I swear to fucking God. Just let my Download finish you bi-", Jisoo cuts her off, "Oi, no swearing in front of Rosie. And, I wanted to say that I saw Lisa ve-".

Lisa immediately cuts her off by saying, "Hey hey, Unnie, you know lying is bad right? Why would you say I vented? You clearly vented in front of me and as soon as you saw me running for the emergency button, you vented to the cafeteria and pressed the emergency button and framing me for your dirty work. Obviously, your kill cool down was still loading which could be why you didn't immediately kill me."

"I trust Lisa-ya." Chaeng says as she munched on her chips, "also, she's my wearing my favorite color of pink."

"Chaeng, that's not a good reason to trust someone." Jennie says, still furious with Jisoo for having this emergency.

Them reasonably talking eventually lead to them bickering over how dry Rosé's hair is. Jisoo cuts them off saying they have 10 seconds to vote only for it to end in Jisoo, herself, getting voted out.

"I cannot believe you people. Wow. You fucktar-", she gets cut off by Lisa, "Unnie I thought you told Jennie Unnie no swearing."

The remainder of the round was Jisoo pouting, Jennie trying to do her 4 download and uploads, and Lisa and Rosie sticking with each other and running around. Jennie was too lazy to call a meeting and expected Lisa to kill Rosie. But the unexpected happened...

"ROSIE WHAT THE FU-"

"Unnie, that's how you win. Show innocence for the 9 years we live together. I predicted us playing and that's why I shocked you all by being evil."

The rest of the pinks stare at her in disbelief, "and this is why I have trust issues." says Jennie as she finishes fuming. How could she ever hate her chipmunk? The cutest chipmunk on planet Earth? The chipmunk that will dominate the world and ruin humanity. 

And just like that, Rosie's chores get postponed a whole year because she won. The luck she has, unbelievable. Jisoo and Jennie were stuck doing her chores because, well, Lisa bad at everythi-

------------------------------------

459 words

just a lil' sth cuz this happened to me when i was playing with my friends :'D