Monster - Jensoo(One-shot)

Genre: full-on, angst
ngl this might have a TW: suicide

-----------------------------------------------

I ran and ran, aimlessly, trying to get the words out of my head. Passing people looking at me questioningly as if I've lost my mind, maybe I have.

I knew you'd hate me, just like the others. Just like everyone I've loved. I knew you'd be scared of me when you see my scars.

I can still hear your screams, like a fresh wound, like it just happened.

"YOU LIAR!"

"I FUCKING TRUSTED YOU, YOU KNEW THAT!"

"WHY WOULD YOU LIE TO ME?!"

"WAS EVERYTHING WE HAD A FUCKING LIE?!"

"WAS MY WHOLE LIFE A FUCKING JOKE TO YOU?!"

"You're a fucking monster..."

I should've told her earlier, maybe it would've stopped this. Now she hates me.

She really hates me.

And as I run; I see the bridge, I knew I wasn't deserving of this life.

I run towards it, wheezing as my breathe dies low. I feel my lungs giving out. I close my eyes and try to take a deep breath as I stop sprinting and take a step forward towards the edge.

I look down, seemingly clouded with hatred; not only towards myself but also towards her. If she hadn't entered my life this wouldn't have happened, but who am I kidding? This was bound to happen, I was bound to die like this, all sad and lonely.

The height was too much, water was bound to feel like concrete. I grip the railings tightly.

I shut my eyes going through every memory I've had, half of them about her, when I hear a faint noise.

"JISOO!"

"What..?" I say as I turn to see Jennie flushed from all the running, panting.

"Wha- What are you d-doing here?" I ask with my eyes wide, filled with tears and pure evident of fear.

"I could- I could ask you the same thing". She chuckles humorlessly.

"Y-you hate m-"

"Jennie, please. I don't hate-"

"Stop, stop, stop, fucking stop it," I say, "Just stop, fuck leave me alone."

She slowly approaches me, attempting to hold my arm; although I dodge here, knowing not to trust her words.

"Please don't leave, we can talk! Resolve this together, please." She pleads.

I look her in the eyes, feeling my chest tighten. My legs feel weak, my eyes are shaking, I'm visibly trembling. Tears threatening to spill once again. Everything felt vivid, the memories, our presence.

I step back from the railing, and before I know it, I'm floating. In the air, going down aimlessly.

As I approach the water at a high speed, the noises get louder.

"Dyke"

"Worthless"

"Cruel"

"Monster"

Everything felt too much and I take a deep breath, releasing all I've had.

"I'm sorry."

And just like that, I close my eyes with a smile on my face. Finally feeling free, and with a free mind; I enter the water.

--------------------------------------------

474 words

sorry for long break
ive been having a somewhat rough week :'D