Hurt - Chaennie (One-shot)

So, second one-shot... i had lots of writer's block for this so if its shitty, its shitty :"D

anyhow, ENJOY YO

genre: angst then fluff - anyhow iss sad and has abusive shit so SKIPP IF IT MIGHT TRIGGER U

PLSSS SKIP IM LITERALLY CONCERNED FOR UR HEALTH IF U HAVE SOME TRIGGERING SHIT AND U READ THIS

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You're back. That's impossible. You can't be. Are you here for me? You already ruined my life, please leave me alone now. I didn't run from you so, you could play a game of catch with me. I drive back to my house, running inside while shaking my head roughly, I muttered continuesly to myself "It's just a dream or- or a ha- hallucination, it's not real, I'm drea-" until I heard a door bell, I was breaking out in cold sweats thinking it's her when I suddenly get a painful flashback

1 and a half years ago

"GET BACK HERE YOU BITCH!!!" she screamed as I ran to my room, trying to lock the door so she won't hit me again. She had come home drunk again and this time it looked worse than before. As I finally got the lock of the door right, she slammed on the door like a madman screaming at me. "OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR! YOU'RE NOTHING MORE THAN A WHORE". I slid down the door, covering my ears. Trying to muffle my crying knowing it would provoke her if she heard them. 

A few minutes later, I heard a gun shot. I widened my eyes thinking of the worst scenarios and quickly opened the door, only to see her staring at me evilly while pointing the gun at some random location. I realize she only did that to draw me and try to run from her knowing it would be too late by the time I'm in the room. 

When I start running away, she swiftly grabs my arm and twists it behind my back making me scream in discomfort and pain. She chuckles darkly and pins me on the ground, cuffing my wrists behind my back and my ankles together. I then panic, knowing I'm entering the dark room again. My conscience screams "YOU SHOULD HAVE LISTENED AND NOT INSULTED HER". She carries me to the attic, which I call the dark room due to the fact that there's no light or possibly anything. 

The dark room is a room I'm placed in when I "misbehave" or "talk back". I'll be cuffed in a dark room for hours with no food or water. 

EnD oF fLaShBaCk

I start screaming and holding my arms tightly around me. Not noticing somebody entering the room until they back-hug me. This causes me to panic and punch them while screaming "NONO PLEASE DON'T DO THIS TO ME PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE". They stare at me with sadness as I open my eyes noticing it's my girlfriend Rosie. She looks at me and quietly mutters "Jen, Baby, Jagiya, don't worry it's ok. I'm not gonna hurt you. She's gone from your life, I'll make sure of that." She starts to kiss all over my face and calms me down a bit.

I stare at her with love, almost as if I'm showing heart eyes to her, and ask "Sing?" 

"Only for you." She says and smiles. I smile back and she starts.

When I was younger I saw my daddy cry

And curse at the wind

He broke his own heart and I watched

As he tried to reassemble it

And my momma swore

That she would never let herself forget

And that was the day that I promised

I'd never sing of love if it does not exist

But darling, you are the only exception

You are the only exception

I look at her and yawn quietly, she whispers "You tired?" I tiredly nod and feel her carrying me to the bedroom. She then sets me down and spoons me. She leans her head over my shoulder and continuously mutters "I'm here to protect you, I love you and, I'm here don't worry" until everything goes black and I've fallen asleep.

=================================================================

645 words