Four.

ChelseaFC;

ChelseaFC;

An oldie but a goodie

Liked by; masonmount, reecejames, benchilwell and 927,937 others

MasonMount; bringing it home again
ReeceJames; COYB
BenChilwell; always a pleasure to play for this team

"Why are we all here?" Lacey giggled, as she sat in Lauren's lounge, awaiting the train to go to Manchester with Sasha and Ellie, as Lauren shook her head. "Just open the box Lace" Lauren laughed, as Lacey nodded her head, slowly opening the box in front of her, her eyes growing in size and the smile taking over her face.
"Of course I will!" Lacey smiled, as she stood up and hugged Lauren, holding the card that asked her if she would be her bridesmaid for her wedding. "But why me?" Lacey laughed, as Lauren and Sasha shook their heads. "It only feels right, you're like my little sister" Lauren smiled, as she hugged Lacey a little tighter. "And the only present I would like from you, is an hour of your time to sing" Lauren smiled, as Lacey nodded her head. "And maybe for you to sing as I walk down the isle, me and Dec spoke about having a live singer, and you're the only person I would want" Lauren smiled, as Lacey nodded her head. "I would be honoured" Lacey smiled. "Thank god because I really didn't know what I'd do if you had of said no" Lauren laughed, as Ellie smiled at Lacey. "Have you given any thought to your plus one?" Ellie smiled, as Lacey shook her head. "I haven't thought about it, but do I really need to bring someone?" Lacey whispered, as Sasha shook her head. "No, you won't be by yourself anyway, we will all be there" Sasha smiled, as she threw her arm around Lacey and pulled her in for a side hug, taking a photo and posting it to her story, captioning it that it was girls night and things were getting messy. "Do you think you and Mase will.." Ellie started, but never finished, as Lacey looked at her, her eyes not giving away any emotion or feeling to the question. "I didn't come back to fix things" Lacey whispered, as Ellie nodded her head sympathetically. "I just thought" Ellie started again, but didn't need to finish, it was a question on a lot of their minds, even Lacey's, but she knew that she couldn't walk down that road not knowing everything, and it felt too soon to have that conversation with Mason, she didn't even know what he felt about everything, and right now, she didn't need to know about it, or think about it, she just wanted a nice night with her friends. "I just want a nice night and then once it's over with and we have the most beautiful dress for our bride, and a few drinks, maybe we can talk about it" Lacey smiled, as the group of girls nodded their heads, drinking the last of their wine, before they headed out the door, with an adventure waiting for them in Manchester.

—-

"I'm so so glad that I've found the dress" Lauren hummed as she straightened Lacey's hair whilst Lacey applied eye makeup up to Ellie's face. "You look stunning, honestly if Dec doesn't want to marry you, I will" Lacey smirked, as Lauren shook her head laughing. "I'm serious, like deadly" Lacey smiled, as Lauren nodded her head. "Oh I don't doubt you are" Lauren laughed. "But I don't think Dec would be too happy" Lauren smiled, as Sasha nodded her head. "Agreed, is it bad I miss us being a group of four couples" Sasha mumbled, as her eyes fell on Lacey through the mirror. "Don't get me wrong, I'm really thankful for everything me and Mason shared together, but I'm a strong believer in things happening for a reason and maybe then it just wasn't meant to be, and maybe it'll happen again, but right now I'm happy just being me" Lacey smiled, as Ellie and Sasha nodded their heads. "But are you happy? Like really happy?" Sasha questioned, and Lacey wasn't sure if it was the alcohol talking or Sasha just being Sasha, but it made Lacey stop and think about her answer.

She was happy, well happier than she was. The truth was America wasn't all it cracked out to be, Lacey had one of the best times of her life there and she wouldn't ever take that for granted, but she missed home and she missed her friends, she missed being able to walk around their houses and have a chat or a gossip, or just be able to watch a Disney film they had watched a hundred times over. But the truth was she missed Mason, she missed being able to see his smile, or hear his laugh, but then she thought back to the person she become in America.
The quiet, sheltered person she swore she wouldn't ever be again, hiding herself away from the public and the media, following heavily self-damaging diets to fit the stereotype of America, to be a underweight photoshopped model, and that was no disrespect to anyone who wanted to be that way, Lacey felt like she was forced to be that way.
Lacey had come home to find herself after re-loosing herself in America, even though she left with the intention of re-finding herself when she thought she was lost, the truth was she was heartbroken and needed a new change, but maybe the deeper truth was she should of tried to fix things, not run away on a plane.

"Yeah, I actually feel happy for once, I have you guys, what more do I need?" Lacey smiled.
But Lacey wasn't lying for once, she wasn't putting on a brave face, or feeling like she had to smile, or even pretend to be happy. She really felt like she belonged with this group of people, and although she had spent a short time away from them, she knew she couldn't live without them, she knew that the people in this room were her yellow people, now all she needed was her purple person.

Authors Note;
Hey guys!
This may drag on for a little while until it gets where it needs to, but either way, I hope you're all enjoying!
Alsooo, I'm slowly getting to the end of Mason Stories that I've read (I love reading) so if anyone has any suggestions, can be anyone if I'm honest, adore all the England team! But I'm pretty much at the end of most of the Mase ones and I think all of the Jack ones.
P.s the next one may be a little steamy.. there's your warning 😂