Six

MasonMount;

MasonMount;

Only aim is going higher 💙

Liked by; benchilwell, reecejames, declanrice and 93,937 others

BenChilwell - cracking goal tho bro
ReeceJames - our skipper
DeclanRice - can't wait to take your legs out next match ;)

Lacey woke up tangled in Masons arms, and the night before slowly come back to her mind, but for once she didn't feel like it meant nothing, she felt like it was right, like this is what was supposed to happen, that her and Mason would reconnect and start over again, but nothing was ever that simple was it.
"Morning" Mason mumbled, as he pulled her closer, but shoved his head further into the pillow, refusing to get up. "You have a match to be on time for" Lacey whispered, as Mason groaned, but pulled his head from the pillow. "Thank you for last night" Mason whispered, as he placed a tender kiss to her exposed shoulder blade, Lacey shaking her head laughing. "Did you actually just thank me for having sex with you?" Lacey laughed, as Mason shook his head groaning. "You know what I mean" Mason mumbled, as he climbed out of bed and pulled his joggers on, Lacey watching his toned stomach, refusing to take her eyes from it, before they were rudely interrupted by the door knocking.
"Lace, you awake?" Lauren's voice called from the other side of the door, as Lacey's eyes widened. "Does she know you're here?" Lacey whispered, as Mason shrugged his shoulders, he couldn't actually remember if he told Lauren he would be coming up, or whether he had really got the information from Declan, everything seemed a little bit blurry to him, the speed of the hangover hitting him, leaving him wondering how he was going to play a minty minute football match today. "I'm fine yeah, just getting dressed" Lacey shouted back, as she looked at Mason. "You're going to have to hide" Lacey whispered, as Mason shook his head. "No can do" Mason smirked, as Lacey shook her head, pulling some joggers on and a baggy top that was conveniently sitting in the top of her bag, as she pushed Mason into the wardrobe, before opening the door to Lauren and Ellie. "Morning, we're gonna head down for breakfast, you okay to join us down there?" Lauren smiled, as Lacey nodded her head. "Yeah, I'll just grab a quick shower or something and meet you there" Lacey smiled, as her friends left for door, Lacey closing it, and turning around to face Mason. "Is it bad I'm enjoying this right now" Mason smirked, as Lacey rolled her eyes. "You said last night it was a one time thing" Lacey mumbled, as Mason smiled, shaking his head. "You should know by now that you'll never be just a one night thing" Mason whispered, as he pulled his jacket on, kissed Lacey briefly on the cheek, before he walked out of the room, Lacey watching from the door as he walked to the fire escape exit and walked swiftly through the door, but not before turning around and giving Lacey a cheeky wink in her direction, Lacey feeling her stomach to flips.

Lacey met her friends down in the restaurant for breakfast, smiling at them all like a kid in a candy store. "You totally got laid last night" Lauren mumbled, as Lacey shook her head. "I don't know what you're on about" Lacey whispered back. "Well, I half hope I'm wrong because I know Mase wasn't here" Lauren mumbled back, as Lacey shook her head. "In the words of Ellie, night outs are supposed to be fun" Lacey smiled, as Lauren nodded her head. "Well, once we've had breakfast if we head back we should be able to watch the football game whilst eating a Chinese" Lauren smiled, as Sasha nodded her head. "Chinese sounds banging right now" Sasha mumbled, as she pulled her sunglasses over her eyes. "I feel like death" Sasha continued, as the girls laughed at her.

Laces;
I think we're safe, they don't suspect a thing

Masey;
Of course, I'm a ninja, however try fire escape did trip me up

Laces;
I would of paid to see that

Masey;
Maybe next time ;)

Laces;
Who said they'd be a next time?

Masey;
You last night when you was shouting my name ;)

Lacey smiled to herself as she slipped her phone into her jogger pocket. "It's good to see you so happy" Ellie smiled, as they all continued to walk to the train station, some quicker than others. "It feels good to be happy" Lacey smiled, as Ellie nodded her head. "I really hope you stay Lace, it feels right having you here" Ellie mumbled, as Lacey nodded her head. "It feels right being here" Lacey smiled.
"But how do you feel about planning a wedding with Mason? I mean, it's obvious you're going to be spending more time together, do you not think it'll be awkward?" Ellie whispered, as the got on the train, sitting in first class, as the train roared to life, Sasha rubbing her head at the noise around her. "It can't be that bad can it?" Lacey chuckled, as she thought back to the previous nights events, she didn't think it could be that bad. "No, her planning a wedding with your ex has got to be on my list of things I never want to do" Ellie stated, as Lauren nodded her head. "I didn't think of it like that if I'm honest" Lauren whispered, as the realisation covered her face. "Mase confined his plus one the other day as well" Lauren stated, as Lacey looked over at her. "Good got him" Lacey mumbled, as the nights events stopped replaying in her head, wondering if there was in fact another reason as to why Mason was in Manchester. "He never said who actually" Lauren mumbled, as she scanned through her texts, looking to see if he did give a name. "I guess we will find out though, a month and a bit to go" Ellie smiled, as Lauren smiled at her. "A month and a bit till I say I do" Lauren smiled.

Authors Note;
So, just a little update on his this is gonna go;
I'm only in work two days this week as I've booked holiday for my birthday over the weekend!
So; Tuesday and Friday will be limited posting, but as always I'm a few chapters ahead so they'll be content to post.
Have a lovely day guys ❤️