Twenty

ChelseaFC

ChelseaFC

I wonder if he should be a photographer instead

Tagged; masonmount & kaihavertz

Liked by, 938,973,927 people

"Why didn't you tell me that Chase wasn't straight?" Mason mumbled, as he pulled his t-shirt off his body, leaning against the bathroom cabinet whilst Lacey brushed her teeth, looking at him through the mirror. "I didn't see why it was important" Lacey whispered, as she then continued to brush her teeth, Mason rolling his eyes at her, but walking towards her, wrapping his arms around her waist and leaning his head on her shoulder. "You just like to wind me up" Mason mumbled, as Lacey nodded her head, wiping her mouth with the flannel. "Always" she smiled, as Mason shook his head, kissing her cheek, as he lifted her up and carried her to the bed, throwing her down gently, before lying down next to her, pulling her close. "No seduction tonight?" Lacey teased, as Mason smiled down at her, pressing a kiss to her forehead, his arms wrapped around her holding her close. "I mean, it's never off the cards, but I thought we could watch a film" Mason smiled, as Lacey nodded her head smiling up at him. "What film are you suggesting?" Lacey smiled, as Mason smiled. "You'll see" Mason whispered, as he kissed her briefly, before jumping out of bed and sorting the night he planned out.

LaceyCross_x  - Instagram story

LaceyCross_x - Instagram story

"Did you really post that on your story?" Mason chuckled, as Lacey shook her head innocently. "It was too cute of a set up not to" Lacey mumbled, as Mason shook his head smiling, but pulled her closer, kissing the top of her head. "You're too perfect" mason whispered, as Lacey smiled, but shook her head. "Your idea of perfect and my idea of perfect are both different, but that doesn't make either one of us right or wrong" lacey whispered, as Mason nodded his head. "Let me be right for once" mason whispered, as he turned Lacey's face with his hand, using her chin, about to press his lips to hers, as his phone rang, mason groaning, before answering it.

"What do you want?" Mason mumbled, as Lacey heard Declan's laugh down the phone, smiling instantly. "Yo, you seen Laces story?" Declan questioned, as Mason sighed. "Nah, I ain't why?" Mason questioned back, as Declan laughed. "Nah, she's on a date, she's watching Harry Potter, who watches Harry Potter on a date?" Declan laughed, as Mason shook his head. "You don't know it's a date" Mason mumbled, as Lacey smirked at him, knowing that this was definitely a date, or something of the sort. "Mate, it's Netflix and chill, only ever ends one way" Declan chuckled, as Mason shook his head. "Why are you ringing me to tell me my ex-girlfriend is on a date anyway? like dig the knife in bro" mason mumbled, as Declan stopped laughing. "I guess it's just time to move on Mase, actually, I'm on my way to yours now" Declan stated and you could hear the smile in his voice. "Oh, I'm not in, I'm out" mason laughed, as Declan muttered something that didn't sound like English to Lacey who had over-heard the whole conversation so far, Declan being that loud. "Oh, well how long you gonna be? and whatcha wearing? Me and Loz may have set you up on a date" Declan chuckled, as Masons eyes went wide, looking at Lacey who's face had dropped. Lacey figured that's the one thing she hadn't thought about, what happened when their friends started to try and set them up in the meantime, before they were ready to state they were back together. "Oh, I'm not really feeling up to it, how about tomorrow?" Mason questioned, trying to keep the secret of him and Lacey a secret still, but trying to sound like he was single. "I guess, you have too much to drink tonight or something?" Declan laughed, as Mason sighed. "Yeah, I'm currently with Chilly getting food, probably head back to his" mason mumbled, as Declan again mumbled something Lacey couldn't hear. "Alright, ill see you tomorrow" Mason stated, as he hung up the phone, looking at Lacey. "Well, that happened" Mason whispered, playing with Lacey's fingers with his own. "Don't you think you should let Chilly know his out with you, or something" Lacey whispered, as she realised how many lies were going to come from this, and how many friendships that could potentially break.
"Yeah, you're right" mason whispered, as he rang Ben, it ringing twice before Ellies voice came over the phone. "Mase, what's up? You know it's like nearly midnight right" Ellie chuckled, as Mason nodded his head, mentally hitting himself that he was doing this so late. "Erm, is Chilly around? I need to ask a favour" Mason stated, as Lacey bit her lip in between her teeth, taking a deep breath. "Erm, his in bed asleep, fast out, anything I can help with?" Ellie questioned, a small laugh leaving her lips as she said that Ben was asleep. "Erm, well, Decs just rang me wanting me to do something, but I said I couldn't because so was with Chilly, reckon he could tell Dec that if Dec asks?" Mason whispered, as Ellie laughed. "Yeah, sure, but I have a question" Ellie laughed, and Lacey could hear the smirk in her tone of voice. "So, I know that Lacey is currently with Chase watching Harry Potter, so, who are you with? Is it that blonde girl, what was her name" Ellie stated, Masons eyes avoiding Lacey's as she looked at him, her facial expression straight. "You know the one you saw when Lace come back, what's her face" Ellie continued, digging Mason a deeper hole. "Alexa, that it's, she was the one you saw the other night wasn't it?" Ellie stated, completely oblivious to the fact that Lacey was sat next to Mason, Ellie putting it out into the open that this clearly wasn't a date, and they we're back to their usual hook ups. "Erm, yeah, just get Ben to confirm he was with me? I need to go" Mason whispered, as he finally looked over at Lacey, her eyes glistening over. "Okay, bye Mase" Ellie stated, before she hung up the phone, but by the time Mason had locked his phone, he heard the bedroom door close from down the hallway, and he knew he had fucked up again.

Authors Note;
It's always risky writing a third book.. it's hard to keep it going (well it isn't, I've got ideas flowing) but it's very rare you get a third in series.. but I promise there won't be a fourth..
I hope you're all liking it, I know I've lost a few readers and that's fine.
Hope you're all having a fantastic day!