Fifty Eight

A Month Later..

"What do you mean you're lying in Phillip Fodens bed?" Lacey shouted, as she ran back to her phone that was balanced on the top of the table, leaving her washing pile that seemed to go on forever lately. "What I said" Mia laughed, as she pulled the duvet up to cover her top half. "Wait, have you got any clothes on?" Amber chuckled, as she shivered, the darker sky behind her as she stood in what looked like a field to Lacey, who was the only one in the comfort bed warmth of her own home. "Me and Phil have been hooking up, cmon Lace you know this" Mia laughed, as Lacey rolled her eyes, shaking her head. "Well, Ambs where are you?" Mia questioned, as Amber shook her head laughing. "You don't wanna know" Amber chuckled, but turned the phone camera around anyway, showing Bodymoor Heath, and the claret and blue boys training. "Oh for godsake are you both shagging footballers now?" Lacey laughed, as Mason popped his head into the room, looking at his girlfriend on FaceTime to her two friends. "Well, Lace" Mason stated, as she turned her attention to her boyfriend, smiling at him. "You're shagging one too" he smirked, as the girls began to laugh at Lacey, encouraging Masons words, as she rolled her eyes. "Yeah, well, you two use protection so you don't end up with them as a daddy" Lacey huffed, as the girls laughed at her. "Don't mind if I dooo" they sang together, before Lacey shook her head laughing, ending the call as Mason walked over to her, wrapping her in a hug.
"Do you not think maybe we should announce it? I mean it's three months now" Mason whispered, as his hands rested on Lacey's stomach, the feeling of his warm hands sparking life into the unborn children in her body, them kicking at the feeling of his hand, almost as if they knew it was their dad.

LaceyCross_x

LaceyCross_x

So I think it's time to tell you all something that's been hard to keep a secret, but another part of that secret is the second surprise!
Me and Mase are expecting not one, but two little Mounts!

Tagged; MasonMount

Liked by; masonmount, laurenfryer_, jackgrealish and 84,837 others

DeclanRice - wtf
LaurenFryer_ - HOW DID I NOT KNOW THIS
BenChilwell - I'm sorry, what?
JackGrealish - i knew ;) #2cool4u
Sasha_Rebecca - @jackgrealish don't act like you kept the secret! 😂
EllieBoo_x - two for the price of one! Good luck!
DeclanRice - I'm still processing..
MasonMount - @declanrice take as long as you need bro
LaurenFryer_ - I'm so excited!

Lacey and Mason sat together, cuddled up on the sofa as they was through the comments, and answered the various phone calls and text messages they were bombarded with. "I can't wait to grow old with you" Mason smiled, as Lacey cuddled up into his chest, yawning slightly, she felt so much more tired lately. "Go to sleep, I'll still be here when you wake up" Mason whispered, as he kissed the top of her head. Lacey closing her eyes and drifting into a nap.

EllieBoo_x

EllieBoo_x

I guess it's my turn? Baby Chilwell will be making their appearance next year. Myself and Ben would like to thank you all for the support 👶🏻

Tagged; BenChilwell

Liked by 98,927 people

Lacey sat in the nursery that was slowly starting to come together, as her and Mason sat on the floor, both on a giant beanbag pillow that Mason was adamant the babies would need when they were here, but Lacey was enjoying it just as much as he was. Lacey sat with her phone balanced on the keyboard in front of her on the floor, her fingers gliding across the keys, as she sang to the followers her were watching the livestream.

I want to write you a song, one  to make your heart remember me, so any time I'm gone, you can listen to my voice and sing along

Lacey finished the song, as Mason kissed her cheek making her giggle. "Are you excited to be a dad?" Lacey asked, reading the questions that were being sent in by the thousands of people who were watching them just be them. "I'm excited, yeah" Mason smiled, as his hands rested on her bump, holding her closer to him. "Do you think you're going to win the league this season?" Lacey laughed, as Mason smiled. "Blue is the colour" he smiled. "That doesn't answer the question" Lacey teased him. "I'd like to think so yeah, but I don't know what the season holds either" Mason smiled. "Am I going to be doing some gigs anytime soon?" Lacey questioned to herself. "I'm not really sure about the future, but I do have a show this weekend" Lacey smiled. "Do we know what gender the twins are?" Lacey shook her head. "We don't, and I don't think we're finding out either, are we?" Lacey smiled, looking at Mason, who was looking at her, and anyone watching could see that he hadn't taken his eyes off her, just smiling down at her. "I don't think so no, I think we want to be surprised, I mean it's been a surprising time" Mason smiled, as he rested his head on Lacey's shoulder, finally looking at some of the comments. "My favourite song Lacey has written would be Remember Me, but I also really like Waste" Mason smiled. "I do think Loz and Dec should have a baby yeah, but when the times right for both of them" Mason smiled.

Lacey's eyes scanned the comments whilst Mason interacted with the comments and people watching, and she felt overwhelmed by the love that both of them were receiving. She felt like there was always going to be hate in the world, and they'd always be hate directed at her, it was something that come with her job, but when she read the comments she was getting, it always reminded her of how far she had come, and how far she could go. "Would I marry Lace?" Mason laughed. "No, she's horrible to me" Mason laughed, as Lacey rolled her eyes. "He leaves his socks everywhere, he proper smells" Lacey laughed, as Mason shook his head, kissing her cheek. "But you love me" Mason mumbled, as Lacey nodded her head. "That I do, I do love you Mason Mount" Lacey smiled.