Sixty Four.

•pretty much a smutty chapter•

LaceyCross_x

La Pari 🗼

Tagged; MasonMount

Liked by; masonmount, sasha_rebecca, laurenfryer_ and 63,287 others

Sasha_Rebecca - my besties are the bestest
LaurenFryer_ - girls in tour ✈️
LaceyCross_x - get friends who fly to see each other 🗼

Baby, I'm not even in a gown, I' just in a t-shirt on the couch, the way you want me makes me want you now, the only thing you have to say is

"Wow" Mason whispered, as Lacey stepped out of the bedroom, wearing just one of Masons old Chelsea tops, his eyes scanning her body, from her toes to her head and back down, his eyes mentally taking off the top she was wearing, as she walked over to him on the sofa, straddling his waist, as she wrapped her arms around his neck, her fingers playing with the ends of his hair.
"Have I told you how lucky I am?" Mason whispered, as Lacey smiled down at her boyfriend, moving her hips, making him groan and hiss. "Please stop else I'm not responsible for what I do next" Mason whispered, as his hand traced his number on the back of her body, Lacey smiling innocently up at him, as she connect their hips together. "And what's that then?" Lacey whispered, as Mason pulled his bottom lip between his teeth.

And I feel this way with no chemicals in my system, babe it's incredible, when you're touching me, yeah, that says it all

Lacey brought her lips to Masons, holding the back of his neck in her hands as Masons hand slips under her top, his eyes growing in size when he realised she wasn't wearing a bra. "Fuck me" Mason mumbled, as Lacey smirked up at him. "I intend on doing that" Lacey whispered, as she kissed his jawline, stepping up from his lap, taking his hands in hers as she pulled him up from the sofa, his hands wrapped around her waist, as she wrapped hers around his neck, lifting one of her legs up, wrapping it around his waist as he pulled her up, both of her legs wrapping around his waist, as he walked her back to the wall, next to the overly large bay window, the city lights of Paris buzzing underneath them.

And you make me feel so fucking pretty, take loving me to a new extreme, if I can't have you, I don't want no one

Mason placed Lacey on the dressing table that was conveniently in the corner of the room, opposite the bay window, as Lacey fumbled with his trousers, the smile never leaving her face. "Lace" Mason whispered, as her hand slipped into his boxers, wrapping around him, a smirk falling onto her lips, as she began to move her hand up and down. "Baby, I really don't need any help, I'm fully ready to fuck you" Mason whispered in her ear, as she giggled at him, her other hand moving to the bottom of her shirt, his head shaking. "No" Mason stated, as he held Lacey's hand. "I want to fuck you in my shirt" Mason whispered, as Lacey bit her lip, nodding her head as she looked into his eyes, the usual light brown, was a darker shade, the lust in his eyes.
Lacey continued to pull Masons jeans down, wanting nothing more than to have him inside her now, not wanting to foreplay, just wanting to feel him. "It's been a while" Lacey whispered, as she looked down, looking at Mason holding his length, taking a slow gulp. "I'm sure I'll make it fit, I'll have you begging for another round" Mason whispered, as his free hand played with her hair, bringing her face to his, kissing her, as his other hand danced up her exposed thigh, trailing fingerprints up her leg, until he moved the middle of her pants to one side, his finger swiping through her folds, as she moaned into his mouth. "You're actually dripping baby" Mason whispered, as he worked a finger into her, Lacey's eyes rolling back in her head.

As you make me dance in the middle of the street, on the hardwood floor, we should be asleep, If I can't have you, I don't want no one

Mason held Lacey's pants to the side of her leg, as he thrust forwards, his eyes staying connected with hers, as Lacey let out a loud moan, her hand moving to her mouth, trying to cover any sound that fled from her lips, as he shook his head, one hand holding her hip, bringing her closer to him, as the other moved her hand, letting her moans and cries fly around the room. "Let them hear you" Mason smirked with a low moan, Lacey's head spinning from the pleasure she was feeling. "You're so fucking beautiful" Mason whispered, as he peppered kisses over her neck, sucking on the skin slightly, not enough to leave an evident mark though. "You take my dick so well baby" Mason whispered, as he pulled Lacey's hair, making her head fall back and look at him. "You'll always be mine Lace" Mason whispered, as he looked down briefly to see his dick pounding into her. "Mase, please" Lacey whispered. "Beg for it" Mason smirked, as he stopped moving his hips, looking down at Lacey who looked as if she was ready to cry. "Do you want me to stop?" Mason whispered, as he thrust forwards, and then dragged his body back slowly. "I want it" Lacey whispered, as Mason shook his head. "Want what baby, use your words" Mason whispered, as Lacey bit her lip, using her hand to pull his hips back into her, a lot faster than he had been going. "I want you to fuck me, like really fuck me" Lacey whispered, as Mason smirked down at her, moving his hips faster than he had before, his dick moving in and out of Lacey quicker than he thought he had before.
"If you keep squeezing me like that I'm going to cum" Mason hissed, as his hand rested near Lacey's throat, Lacey smiling up at him. "Then cum, don't let me stop you" Lacey whispered, as she wrapped her legs around his waist, holding him in place.
"Fuck Lace" Mason muttered, as he climaxed, his eyes rolling back, as Lacey smirked at him.