Thirty Three

•you ask and you shall receive - fully a chapter dedicated to Mason in the bedroom - you can skip ahead if you don't want to read this•

"I promise I'll be gentle" Mason whispered, as he placed Lacey on the bed carefully, realising that although he wanted to ravish her more than ever and make both of them feel good, he needed to remember that she was still recovering from broken ribs. "Mase" Lacey whispered, as she leant up slightly, holding his face with her hand. "I love you" Lacey whispered, as Mason smiled down at her, pulling his hoodie from his body revealing his toned body. "I love you a whole lot more" he whispered, as he placed his lips to Lacey's, the kiss getting more heated, both of them smiling into it, laughing slightly at how needy Mason was being. "Is this how it'll be when you lose a match, because I could get used to this" Lacey whispered with a smirk, as Mason pulled her lip between his teeth, biting it softly, hearing her moan underneath him. "I'm sure we can make that an arrangement, but I don't plan on loosing often" he whispered, as he began to trail kisses down her neck, holding her waist with one hand, as his other hand wondered around her chest, grabbing onto her boob lightly through her top, to which he wished wasn't still on her body. "Then it'll have to be winners intercourse" Lacey chuckled, as Mason bit along her neck, making her gasp, as he smirked against her skin, loving the sounds she made when their bodies connected as one.

"You're so beautiful," he whispered while pressing soft kisses to Lacey's stomach, his hands pushing Lacey's leggings down, leaving Lacey in nothing more than her underwear. Lacey blushed at the way he was caressing her body, so loving and gentle, his touch soft but enough to give make shivers all over her body and make her feel a tingling sensation in her core. He kissed every body part of Lacey, whispering words like "gorgeous" and "beautiful" while doing so.

Mason then slowly removed Lacey's panties, almost too slow for her liking. "Please don't start teasing now" Lacey breathed, as Mason looked up at her, making eye contact with a smirk on his face before pressing a kiss to her heat, the soft kisses soon turning more sexual as he ran his tongue through her folds, a gasp leaving her mouth as Lacey bucked her hips to meet his face, wanting him to give her more. He pushed his fingers inside her while his mouth worked on her clit, curling his digits in a way that they were touching just the right spot inside her, making several moans tumble from Lacey's lips at the amazing feeling.

"Let me make love to you," Mason said after pulling away, taking his joggers off while Lacey lay in her elbows, leaning up to watch him with a smile on her face, "What are you looking at?" Mason mumbled, as he ran a hand through his hair, Lacey watching as he pulled on the ends of his hair briefly. "I don't think we've ever been this lovely during sex" Lacey whispered, as Mason shook his head smiling. "I'm proving that I love each and every inch of you right now, when you're better it'll be the usual" Mason smirked, as his fingers danced along Lacey's back, reaching up and removing her t-shirt with his name on the back, smiling. "Can't we leave the shirt on?" Lacey smirked, as Mason smiled at her. "Anything for you" Mason whispered, as her removed her bra, and lay the t-shirt back over her head, watching as it fell down her stomach.
Mason's eyes scanned over your body, licking his lips at the sight of you.

"Please Mase," Lacey whispered, wanting to feel his body on hers already. He smiled and leaned forward to kiss your her lips, his hips moving so he could slip inside you, both of them breathing out a moan at the feeling. Their bodies fit together like two puzzle pieces, a perfect match for each other, like their bodies were made to be together.

Mason's face was buried in Lacey's neck, leaving kisses on her skin as she held him close to her with her hands on his shoulders, her legs wrapped around his waist to feel completely connected.

"My gorgeous girl," Mason whispered and kissed Lacey's lips, pulling away to whisper more compliments, telling her how much he loves her and how good she feet, "Even your voice is perfect," he said when she let out a moan, caressing Lacey's cheek with the back of his hand, not stopping the movements of his hips.
The sex was different than what they were both used to, so slow and passionate but it felt as good as ever, the intimate feeling making them both moan continuously. Lacey's nails pressed into Masons skin when Lacey felt herself get close, the walls clenching around Mason's length as he picked up the pace a little.

"Mason," Lacey breathed out when she reached her high, Mason following close behind her as he released himself inside of her, both of them panting to catch their breath as they looked in each other's eyes.

"Did that take your mind off the break up?" Mason teased, as he lay down next to Lacey, pulling her close as she yawned. "Or did it bore you?" He chuckled, as Lacey shook her head, holding his face in her hands and she placed a kiss to his lips. "How did I get so lucky?" Lacey whispered, as Mason shook his head. "I'm the lucky one, I'll always be lucky to have you as my girlfriend" Mason whispered, as he placed a kiss to the top of Lacey's head and they drifted off into the sleep that was calling both of their names.