Nineteen

LaceyCross_x

LaceyCross_x

I did a thing..

Liked by; sasha_rebecca, tyronemings, benchilwell and 25,736 others

Comments for this post are turned off.

"I'm so excited" Lacey giggled, as she continued to drink the wine with Sasha and Lauren, before the finally made their way down the stairs, to see the four males of the room, sat with drinks in their hands, boredom overtaking their facial expressions. "Finally" Ben mumbled, as he pretended to check his watch. "Why do we do it to ourselves lads?" Jack mumbled, as Lacey shot him a playful glare. "Takes time to look this good" Lacey smiled, as she twirled around, the alcohol consuming her body making her stumble a little. "Did you dye your hair?" Declan questioned, as Lacey giggled at him. "Maybe" she smiled, as she twirled a piece of hair between her fingers, Masons eyes scanning over her, a small smirk playing on his lips.
"Can we go now, my feet hurt already" lacey whined, as Sasha and Lauren laughed at the girl, shaking their heads. "That's what I've been saying since I got here" Ben chuckled, as he linked arms with Lacey. "Ellie is going to meet us there" he smiled, as Lacey nodded her head. "I love Ellie" Lacey whispered, as Ben shook his head laughing. "She's mine, you already have Lauren" Ben smirked, as Declan stood up, running to Lauren and holding her close, Lauren laughing at her fiancée. "Nope, she's mine" Declan stated. "Look" Declan smirked, as he pulled Lauren in for a very heated, romantic kiss. "Mine" he stated, smiling at Lacey as she rolled her eyes playfully. "We will see" Lacey smirked, as she opened the front door, the 9 seater taxi already waiting for them. "No one's actually told me where we're going" Mason mumbled, as he slid into the taxi last, taking a seat next to Lacey who was overly giggly at this moment in time. "Oh, we're going to see Laces boyfriend" Jack smirked, as masons eyes dropped to Lacey's, looking at her with a raised eyebrow. "Boyfriend?" Mason whispered, as Lacey shook her head. "You'll see" Lacey whispered, as Mason huffed to himself and sat back more in his seat, part of him hated that he had to hide his and Laceys relationship from his friends, he didn't know how much longer he could take the jokes between the lads about Lacey moving on, she was his, and he wanted the world to know it now.

—-

"Thank you so much London, you've been amazing! And to finish this off, we're going to do another song with the help of a dear friend, Lacey, where are you?" Chase shouted into the microphone, as Lacey smiled to herself, walking up into the stage. "This girl right here is insanely talented, am I right?" Chase laughed into the microphone, as the crowd went wild around them, Mason shaking his head in the crowd, as he held his bottle of beer a little tighter. "Jealousy is not a good look on you" Ben mumbled, as he held Ellie close, who nodded her head agreeing with Bens comment. "If I knew this was where we was coming, I'd of declined in a heartbeat" Mason mumbled, as his jaw tightened and clenched, his eyes firmly placed on the girl he loved on the stage, with a guy who openly flirted with her a year ago.

It's happening again, I don't really give a fuck about your friends, I'm right here, right here,
Oh baby take a look around, I'm the only one who hasn't walked out, I'm right here, here

Mason held the beer tighter and tighter, and as much as anyone would pull their eyes away from the scene in front of him, he couldn't bring himself to do it. Watching as Lacey sat on a stool, laughing and smiling as Chase paraded around her, clearly singing the lyrics to her, not caring that her friends were right here, that her boyfriend was right here, not that he would know that.
"I'm so glad that's fucking over" Mason mumbled, as the song finished, and Declan and Ben laughed at their friend, Lacey coming from the stage after hugging Chase a little too longer than he felt she needed to, but smiling to himself slightly when she walked straight to him from the stage. "You look so happy" Lacey muttered to Mason as he passed her a glass of wine, shaking his head. "I'm fine" mason whispered back, as Lacey shook her head. "Then change your facial expression" Lacey muttered, as she walked to Sasha, Lauren and Ellie, smiling at them and engulfing them in a group hug. "You literally look like you've just sucked on a lemon" Jack laughed, as Mason shook his head. "I'm fine" Mason mumbled. "You should be, but now that the jokes over, you know Chase swings the other way right?" Jack laughed, as Masons jaw dropped. "What?" Mason laughed, shaking his head as Declan laughed, shaking Masons shoulders playfully. "Chase is gay, he came out a couple of years ago, Lacey told us all, she thought it would be funny to wind you up" Declan smirked, as Masons eyes fell on the brunette haired girl, who was smiling over at him. "I could kill her" Mason mumbled, as Jack shook his head. "Just shows you still have the hots for her" he smirked.
"How drunk are you?" Lacey whispered, as she walked back over to Mason, resting a hand on his arm, as he smiled down at her. "Not drunk enough" Mason whispered, as his hand snuck down and around her waist, holding her close as she danced to the music around them, Chase still being on the stage singing. "I love this song" Lacey whispered, as Mason nodded his head, knowing how many times she had sang these lyrics to him around the house.

Push a little further up the edge babe, crawl a little further up the bed babe, I'm burning up all I see is red

"She said fuck me like I'm famous" Lacey whispered, as Mason smirked down at her. "I said okay" Mason whispered, as he pushed her a little towards the corner of the room, placing his lips on hers for the first time tonight.