Sixty Two

Sasha_Rebecca;

Sasha_Rebecca;

Paris & Wine

Liked by; LaceyCross_x, jackgrealish, laurenfryer_ and 83,837 others

Jackgrealish- ❤️❤️
LaceyCross_ x- I miss you
Sasha_Rebecca - I'll be back soon ❤️

Lacey sat with Mason on the sofa, his arm draped around her shoulder as they watched a film in the background, Lacey scrolling through her Instagram, as Mason just kept his eyes firmly placed on the tv.
"Do you think you'll still love me when I'm the size of a whale?" Lacey whispered, as Mason turned the tv off. "Say it again?" Mason mumbled, but he heard what she had said, and she knew he had. "You heard me" Lacey whispered, as she continued to scroll through models and model on Instagram.
"Lace, you could be the size of a house and I'd still say you're the most beautiful person I've ever laid eyes on" Mason stated, as he shuffled on the sofa to face her. "And you're giving me the best gift I could ever ask for, we're having not one but two beautiful children" Mason smiled. "And if that's not something to love you for, I don't know what is" He whispered, as he placed a kiss to the top of her head. "It's just I've read how boring the sexual life is after children, and I know that's all we used to ever do, what happens if you wanna go get your kicks somewhere else" Lacey whispered, as her eyes landed on Masons, keeping their eye connection.
"I love you so much, you're all I'll ever need" Mason whispered, as he pulled her into him, resting Lacey on his lap, as he kissed the middle of her neck, down to her collarbone, hiding his head there as Lacey sighed to herself in content. She had missed his touch. "And, who said we can't have sex during pregnancy? I read that it's actually very helpful" Mason smirked, as he continued to kiss down her collarbone, moving her top slightly to allow him better access, as Lacey hummed in response to him. "But, I think you could do with a pick me up" Mason whispered, as he pulled Lacey with him off the sofa. "Now, where do you think? The sofa? The kitchen? The shower? Break in the new bed?" Mason smirked, as Lacey shook her head. "The guys are coming round, we don't have time" Lacey giggled, as Mason shook his head, his eyebrows raised. "How many times am I going to have to prove that it takes ten minutes" He smirked, as he wrapped his hands around Lacey's waist from behind, and guided her to the stairs, ushering her up them to the bedroom.

Mason sat perched on the bed, as Lacey lay next to him, the baggy top she had been wearing riding up, showing her small bump, as Mason bit his lip, something about Lacey being pregnant turned him on, and he just assumed it was the fact that he did it, that somewhere along the nights of their relationship he worked hard enough to ensure she left the next morning carrying his child, or children in this case.

Mason smirked down at Lacey, Lacey feeling a little self conscious but shrugged it off as his lips found her neck again, sucking on the skin just above her right collarbone, one of his hands running up and down her thighs that was exposed due to wearing Masons shorts. His hand ran against the exposed skin of Lacey's thigh and down the gap of the shorts meeting her skin, his fingers skimming the lace fabric underneath the shorts as he whined to himself. "Problem?" Lacey whispered, as he nodded his head, biting his lip. "You're wearing sexy underwear, you knew this was gonna happen" he growled. "The squad can wait because right now I intend to either fuck you, or have you coming undone with your legs wrapped around my head" Mason whispered, as he pulled the shorts down that hung to her legs, his eyes never leaving the sight in front of him, Lacey on the bed, her baggy top pulled up over her stomach, as she lay there in blue, laced pants, the sight making him want to pound her right there.
Mason kept complete eye contact as his hand worked it's way up, and removed the blue fabric, his fingers playing with it, as his eyes left the fabric, and looked into Lacey's eyes, her eyes wide, knowing what was coming, knowing that she had in fact missed the feeling of this.
"You ready?" Mason smirked, as he lay down on the edge of the bed, loving her legs to run over his shoulders, but before Lacey could even open her mouth to reply, Masons tongue was pressed to her clit, the moan leaving Lacey's mouth made Mason groan, it had been too long.
Mason began to lick around Lacey's clit, before it would drop round and circle her entrance, Mason moaning into Lacey, as Lacey struggled to catch her breath, her hips bucking into Masons head, as her hands wrapped around his hair, pulling it in all different directions, as she struggled to contain the noises that left her mouth.
Masons tongue moved in a speed she hadn't experienced yet, but she knew Mason was a very talented man with his tongue, just as talented as he was with his feet, but it had Lacey seeing stars.
"Mase, I can't" Lacey whispered in between breathing and moaning. "Cmon baby girl" Mason whispered, as he dropped a finger to slide into her, half scared that he would be met with one of this children inside her, but it was a risk he was willing to take, he wasn't backing down now, not until he had finished what he had started out to do.
"Fuck Mase, I'm gonna" Lacey whispered, another moan wrapping around her words. "Cmon baby" Mason whispered, as his tongue still spun circles around her clit, another finger flowing into her, the rhythm of his tongue and fingers being the same.
"Mase I'm cumming" Lacey moaned, as Mason felt her reach her high, holding her in place and she rode it out against his fingers. "Fuck me" Lacey whispered, as she ran a hand through her hair. "Oh, I intend on doing that" Mason smirked, as he looked up at his girlfriend, ready to slip his joggers off, as the doorbell rang. "Fucking squadies" Mason mumbled, as he smirked at Lacey, before leaving her to compose herself and come down the stairs, Mason wiping his face as he bounced down the stairs.