four

downtown brooklyn
endya melian white

'i'm still coming babe, i didn't forget about you' endya shot a text to amara letting her know that she would be coming to her brunch.

endya got out of bed and made her way to her bathroom. she went through her shower and skin care routine before coming back to her room and getting dressed.

today's outfit consisted of a white long sleeve button up, a black corset type top, a pair of black leather pants, white slouch socks, and black doc martens.

she went to her vanity and straightened her newly-installed 30-inch, straight, jet black wig. she used a brush to fluff out her lash extensions along with her freshly waxed brows and applied some brown lip liner and a nude gloss.

she made her way to her living room and grabbed a black trucker hat off of her hat rack. she looked in her full-body mirror before grabbing her mackage from the coat rack. locking her doors, endya made her way to her car and left to go to the restaurant.

as she parked her car, she noticed that she was parked next to a nice ass track hawk. 'whew, this shit sexy' she said to herself.

she got ready to text amara when she saw a man walk to the passenger side of the track hawk, opening the door for someone. she noticed it was amara, who came to endya's car to knock on her window. endya noticed kasani getting out of the driver's seat, making her assume the truck is his.

(pov switch to first person)

i got out of the car, grabbed my purse, and locked my doors. "endy baeee" i was immediately greeted by amara.

"hey mara bae," i hugged her back.

"hey kasani," i waved at him as i pulled away from amara.

"wassup love," he pulled me into a hug. "that's bryson, my best friend but that nigga really my brother" he pointed to the boy who helped mara get out of the truck.

"hey," i waved at him as i pulled away from kasani and he responded "wassup."

"endy we bout to smoke before we go in, you down?" amara questioned.

"i'm always down to get high baby, don't play." i laughed. she then told me that we arrived a bit early to smoke and that her mom and dad would be here when the time comes.

amara and i got in the backseat while the guys got in the front. kasani rolled up and the rotation began.
i took a pull from the blunt , noticing how strong it was. i passed it to amara and we continued until the blunt was done.

i laid my head back on the seat closing my eyes. "damn endya, we ain't kill you did we?" i heard kasani ask making me shake my head. "i'm good, this shit fire though." i smiled with my eyes still closed making them laugh.

we got out of the car and made our way into the restaurant. "all y'all niggas do is get high," a man, who i assumed is amara and kasani's dad, said as we walked to the table. we greeted them before getting situated.

we all took our coats off as we sat down and of course, i ended up next to kasani. we placed our drink orders and waited for the waitress to return. i was so high that i was staring at the wall and ended in a daze. i didn't notice anything going on until i felt someone tapping my thigh.