twenty-nine

downtown brooklyn

endya's eyes shot up to the door as she heard it open. she was currently at work waiting on her next client. she watched the delivery man place the bouquet of flowers at the receptionist desk before getting a signature and leaving.

"endy you got a delivery at the front," elaina announced on the mic system kasani gifted endya on the anniversary of her shop opening.

endya let her mom know that she was coming up before making her way to the desk, "thank you." she spoke to her mom smiling as she grabbed the flowers.

a wide grin spread across her face as she read the note kasani attached to the flowers. it was really sweet to her since he had been sleeping all day and she didn't expect him to get up and have her weekly flowers sent.

she had told him multiple times that he didn't have to send her flowers weekly but he felt that he had to. he wanted to show her his love and appreciation for her rather than just saying it.

the note read, "come home, i can't sleep without you mama." kasani was half asleep when he placed the order for endya's flowers. he felt like it had been years since he talked to endya and was completely over it, especially since he took off work today due to being so tired.

:thank you baby but get some sleep
bubba🤍: i can't
bubba🤍: when you coming home?

endya laughed knowing that if he were talking right now, he would be whining. she texted him back before going back to her station to prepare for her last two clients.

:give me like three hours bubs. i'll try to move fast.

"hey girl," jayda greeted her as she walked to her station.

they haven't had time to catch up so they used jayda's appointment time to catch up and tell each other every random thing that would pop into their heads.

after jayda, endya had one more client. after an hour and a half, endya made her way home to her clingy boyfriend.

he had been missing her all day and wanted to crawl into her skin and live in it.

she walked into the house chuckling a little as she saw kasani on the couch watching a movie with duke. he was wrapped in a blanket, due to endya liking the house cold, with duke laying on top. kasani had a bowl of sweet peppers that he cut up with a side of cream cheese.

"baby you could've turned the air off if you were cold," she announced as she placed her shoes on the rack.

"i turned it on when you left the shop now hurry up and change so i can lay on you."

endya did exactly as told, moving quickly so that kasani could stop whining.

"why you being so clingy papa?" endya laughed as kasani pulled her under the cover with him. duke didn't make it any better laying across them.

"ion know man i just wanna be under you," he stuck his hand under the cropped tank she wore to squeeze her breast feeling her nipples harden in his hand.

she lowly moaned as she tried to pry his hand off of her. "why you trynna move me and you like that shit?" he chuckled pulling her closer sliding his head under her shirt.

"lemme suck yo titty," he mumbled kissing on her chest leaving butterfly kisses near her nipple.

"stop speaking so vulgarly in front of my son." she gasped pushing him out of her shirt as they laughed together.

...

"nigga you need to get out the house," bryson scrunched his face up on the other side of the phone as tried get kasani to go out with him.

"i wanna lay under my wife nigga," kasani groaned rolling over in the bed to get closer to endya.

"you been under her the whole week, give my sis a break damn."

endya laughed as she held kasani close to her with her hand rubbing up and down his back, "come get him bry. pick up easton too, he pissing my parents off already."

easton was staying with their parents until he could find a place, being that he had to give up everything before he went to jail. he had the money to move out but he was having a hard time finding a place.

their parents didn't mind since they understood his circumstances. his father would be in the same position if he didn't already have a family. they enjoyed his company until he began to irritate them. easton was in desperate need for some friends to get him out of the house and endya thought bryson and kasani were the perfect people for him.

"i'm on my way sis," bryson laughed "i'm bringing amara to you. i can't deal with her hormonal ass."

"all day you've been saying that you hate me and you want me to kill myself. if you don't want me anymore, be a real nigga and say that shit." amara cried in the background.

endya and kasani looked at the phone with their eyebrows raised. amara rarely ever cried so this shocked them.

"amara i made you eat a salad because you keep feeding my child greasy ass food, go get yo shit on and stop whining."

amara continued to cry as she got dressed. him saying that made her relive the moment over and over again. she had turned into a complete brat and when bryson made her eat certain things, she would completely break down.

..

"amara imma put you out if you don't stop crying," endya groaned hearing amara sniffle as she sat on the couch.

she was over amara and her emotions, even duke kept his distance from amara since she had been crying at every little thing.

"i can't stop it and y'all making it worse," she whined referring to endya and bryson.

after bryson dropped her off, amara immediately convinced endya to take her to get pizza. bryson had already made a list of what amara couldn't eat for a while due to her doctor telling her to slow down on it and sent it to endya. endya made the decision to go to get burrito bowls and amara did not like that one bit.

"let's go get ice cream so you can shut up," endya rolled her eyes slipping on a pair of slides before grabbing duke and his leash.

they made their way to kasani's truck that he had left since he rode with bryson. endya placed duke in the backseat inside of his car seat that was made for dogs.

"i'm sorry for being so emotional," amara sniffed getting ready to cry again "i can't help it."

"mar baby stop crying," endya pouted looking away from the road to look at amara "i know you can't control it but you wouldn't have to cry if you would just listen sometimes."

"it's hard, i'm not used to someone telling me what to do. i know bry means no harm but i can't help but to think he's trying to control me."

endya chuckled lightly knowing it was far from that, "bry is trying to protect the baby. he's excited and doesn't want anything to go wrong. he's making sure you play your role in protecting the baby as well."

amara sighed. she realized that bryson wasn't trying to control every little thing amara did, only the things that would affect the baby.

he even made sure that he didn't come off as controlling when he spoke to her. bryson wanted amara to understand what he was feeling. listening instead of hearing.

"we have good men mar, i almost lost mine not considering his feelings. don't make the same mistake." endya advised.

..TO BE CONTINUED..

kasani's been a big baby lately.

amara's very emotional lol.

anything y'all wanna see? i got some stuff already written out but i'm still taking suggestions.