eleven

downtown brooklyn
endya melian white

EXTENDED CHAPTER ⚠️

i got out of my car and walked up to the door. i was at amara and her mom's house so i could talk to mara.

i knocked on the door and it opened a few seconds later. "hey momma kimmy," i hugged her when she let me in after she closed the door.

i've been over here a few times since amara and i have been close for years.

"is mara in her room?" she nodded and i made my way up there.

i knocked on mara's door and she opened it hugging me.

"i missed you bae." she said as we sat on her bed.

"i missed you too bae, how you been?"

"great, life is good. what about you?"

"that's actually why i came over here," i sighed, "your brother is weird."

she scrunched her face up and moved her head back. "lemme find out y'all talk."

i chuckled lightly, "we don't and as of right now, i don't ever want us to."

her eyes opened slightly wide and went back normal.

"what did he do?"

"so like two days after he brought me food, he texted me and i basically told him to pull up. he pulled up, that's when you heard him on live." she nodded, letting me continue with my story.

"we was chilling, like literally just chilling. then, when we was about to play uno, a whole nother side of him came out."

"wait, what you mean a whole nother side? like on some crazy shit?" she said about to get up.

"bitch like a real hood nigga. he started getting out his body talking to me crazy. i thought he was quiet and nice, i ain't think he had an ounce of mean in him." i told her, grabbing some snacks off of her dresser.

"bitch you doing too much, stop touching my food." i laughed, she'll be okay.

"he definitely not the nicest but he's introverted, that's why he seemed so quiet when you first met him. he's comfortable with you now. tell me the whole entire story, from when y'all was about to play uno." she spoke as she laid back on her bed.

"mk so we was watching toy story and i asked him if he wanted to play uno, he gone say 'dos?' so i called him a dumbass and he choked me up."

her eyes went slightly wide again.

"so we get to playing and i'm irritated because where that side of you even come from. fast forward, i'm bout to kick him out and he pulled me on his lap. bitch, ya brother kissed me. ion wanna add too many details but whew, he stuck. 4 liferssss." i laughed doing the hand motions.

she started choking on her water. she sat up and i patted her back, waiting for her to calm down.

she started cheesing hard, "bitchhhhhh, no wayyyyy!" she exclaimed dragging her words.