nineteen

downtown brooklyn
omniscient

(TRIGGER WARNING)

previously on "euphoric"..

"i can't do this shit no more endya. i'm trying for y'all but i can't mama i can't do it." he broke down as soon as his head hit her chest.
..

waiting on endya to fall asleep, kasani already had everything planned out. he was determined to stop his pain and leave this earth.
..

he began to slit his wrist, letting the blood spill out. the mix of the amount of percocets he took and the loss of blood caused him to pass out.

reaching the end of the letter, endya found herself in the basement. she ended up in the bathroom and froze.
..

after about an hour, a doctor came over to speak with them.

"family of kasani santana?" the doctor spoke causing them all to come up to her.
..

"we tried our hardest to save him, i have a doctor who has to deliver any news himself as well as discuss a few things with the immediate family." the doctor announced to the family before exiting the room.

the family sat in silence for a few minutes, processing everything.

a few minutes later, a nurse walked in pushing a wheelchair.

they all snapped their heads up at the same time, letting shock cover their faces.

"i thought this was gone lighten the mood a lil," kasani spoke lowly.

"you told the doctor to convince us that you were dying to 'lighten the mood'," amara wondered as she attempted to keep from frowning her face.

he sighed and was cut off by endya laughing.

"i'm sorry," she stopped "am i dreaming? this cannot be real life."

she was very taken back. the laugh wasn't a comedic one but more so her trying to keep from crying.

"ain't nobody happy to see a nigga," kasani scrunched his face up.

"you dumb," bryson shook his head "we just thought you died of course we not gone be ecstatic."

"i mean i did die, that's why i'm in this wheelchair until i gain my strength back. i died on the table but they got me back. i told them to let me take a minute to take it in then come out to y'all," kasani explained.

everyone still sat in shock before they made their way to his room.

endya took a few minutes to get herself together before speaking to kasani.

she pulled a stool next to his bed and grabbed his hand running her thumb on the back of it. she took a deep breath before speaking.

"kasani, i'm so sorry baby. i was supposed to come over to help you and i fell asleep. i'm sorry i was so tired i had a long day but that's not an excuse because i was supposed to be there for you. you needed someone to talk to and i failed you. i failed you baby but you can't leave me. you can't leave us sani. we need you. i'll help you. i can get you in therapy, i can run your shop so you can take a break, i don't know sani but whatever you want i got you baby. i got you forever. i love you santana." she sent a kiss to his lips.