fifteen

downtown miami
endya melian

"thank you," i smiled small in attempt to get the man to stop talking to me.

i had left the section we had at the club to find kasani. he was at the bar and bryson and amara were still in the section.

"you too fine to be sing—" he continued before i cut him off.

"i'm not," i held up my hand "we're committed."

imma show off this ring till the end of time.

"he ain't gotta—"

"damn you desperate," bryson laughed as he walked up to them.

thank youuuu.

"you her nigga," the man questioned.

literally just walk away.

"nah i'm the nigga that's gone beat yo ass if you keep bothering my sister," he stepped to the man.

"who bothering yo sister," kasani walked up with my drink in his hand. he had went to the bar for me because he didn't want anyone spiking my drink.

"i'm supposed to be scared of y'all," the man snickered.

damn son, bae nem finna beat yo ass.

"you must be cause ain't nobody said that shit," he snaked his arm around my waist passing me the drink.

"y'all goofy ass niggas don't scare me fall back 'fore i take yo bitch."

kasani sent a punch to his mouth before he could keep talking making the man's head fly back.

calm down stink.

i attempted to bring kasani close to me to keep him from hitting the man again.

"endya get the fuck off me," he gritted.

"so you can beat his ass and go to jail? real smart kasani," i rolled my eyes.

he kissed his teeth and we made our way to our section where amara and bryson were sitting.

"i hate it here bro," kasani huffed as he sat down. he glared at me as he sat down. little did he know, his attitude was not phasing me.

"what's your problem now," amara rolled her eyes.

"yo fucking friend ain't let me beat that nigga ass bro," he was ready to start stomping his feet but decided against it.

"shut yo hotheaded ass up before you go back to jail," amara warned.

back? mama i'm in love it a criminal.

"back? never mind i don't even want to know," i held my hand up at him.

we took a few more shots just vibing. bryson agreed on being the designated driver today so he wasn't drinking.

amara was already drunk, i was drunk but not sloppy, and kasani? kasani was off his ass. cross faded.

we were now back at the airbnb listening to music. made the worst decision ever giving kasani the remote.