twenty-two

downtown brooklyn
endya melian

"i love you," endya leaned over to kiss kasani "so so so much."

they were laying in bed, kasani laying on his back watching tv and endya on her stomach watching him.

"i only want you okay," she reassured him. she's been doing this ever since it happened just in case he ever forgot.

"i know mama, you tell me everyday." he spoke as he slid his hand into his boxers keeping his eyes on the show he was watching.

"i just have to let you know. also, we shouldn't be laying in bed together half naked if we not cool because it gives off mixed feelings bubba" she suggested but he wasn't hearing it.

"i'm not sleeping with clothes e and you just as naked as me, you can sleep in the guest room if you don't like it" he shrugged.

"okay rude," she rolled her eyes grabbing a pillow and laying on it.

"you know when you said you would kill me?" she reminisced.

"yes endya," he groaned in annoyance. endya tended to become more talkative when kasani was mad.

"i almost laughed at you but you were already mad and i didn't want to piss you off more," she admitted.

"i really don't care," he mumbled.

endya sighed in defeat. kasani was being beyond rude to her and she hated it. she was ready for this all to be over.

"you don't have to be so rude kasani," she huffed.

"and you didn't have to hug that nigga, but you fucking did."

"okay well you're not over it and i think me being here is making it worse for you so imma just go home," she got up and grabbed a pair of leggings and a hoodie.

"you acting like i'm the one that was hugging my ex,"

"kasani you cussed me out when your ex came around and you were all over her the entire time, plus he's not even my ex. he's a nobody especially compared to you. i don't have any feelings for him, never have and never will"

" i did that so the fucking plan would work out endya and you didn't talk to me for two fucking weeks,"

"so that's what you want," she threw her arms down "do you want us to not talk for two weeks?"

"can you let me finish talking? whether or not he was your ex, he was still someone that you had relations with. jailah came around before we got together which still doesn't make it better but there was a plan." he got in front of her

"i don't give a fuck anymore bro watch out," she pushed past him.

"endya watch yo self, and stop running away from your fucking problems" he warned stepping in front of her again

"i'm not running away from anything and stop trying to tell me what to do," she raised her voice with the last part pushing him.

kasani nodded, he felt that she was testing his patience and he didn't like that. "you got one more time endya."

"boy i don't give a fuck, you don't fucking scare me. now like i said i'm leaving and if you would please move from in front of me i would really appreciate that."