eight

downtown brooklyn
omniscient

endya had just finished up cleaning after her last client. as she was getting in her car, she received a text message.

mara bae❤️‍🔥

what you got up today bae

the usual..
absolutely fucking nothing

lmao bitch you're comedy
pull up

no

stop playing

i'm not
jk omw bae

no matter what, amara was one person endya knew she could always count on. they didn't talk every single day but they're still very close.

letting out a light chuckle, endya pulled out of her parking lot and headed home.

she arrived at her building and made her way to her penthouse. she headed straight to her bathroom to shower and fix her hair.

today's outfit was very chill: a fitted white long-sleeve crop top, black leggings, and black yeezy 500s. she, of course, was wearing a coat when it was time to go.

if you couldn't tell, endya's wardrobe is mostly black.

she finished her shower routine and went to get dressed before fixing her edges on the freshly-done stitch braids that she did on her break today.

after finishing up what she had to do, endya grabbed her things and made her way to amara's home.

endya parked her car and headed to the door. she knocked on the door a few times before bryson opened it.

amara knew what she was doing not telling her anyone was there.

"BESTIE, i missed you so much. these whores so annoying." bryson shook his head and hugged her before letting her in the house and closing the door after her.

"i missed you too," endya chuckled lightly while hugging bryson back.

looking at her surroundings, endya noticed amara talking to some people she didn't recognize and kasani on the couch with a teacup yorky on his lap while he focused on sealing the freshly rolled blunt in his hands.

"ENDY BAE," mara exclaimed running to hug endya.

"hey mara bae," endya hugged her back.

amara introduced endya to the four people she was talking to, her cousins.

"not you friends with brooklyn's best stylist," one of her cousin's exclaimed.

anytime someone compliments her work, endya becomes overwhelmed with happiness.

"you fine, you got a nigga?" another cousin questioned.

"thank you but i'm not interested," endya smiled small before making her way over to the one person she didn't yet greet.

kasani.