twenty-three

downtown brooklyn

"you're home early," endya perked up watching kasani walk through the door.

after taking a month break from work, he was now back taking clients. endya has been back to her regular schedule for the past two weeks.

she was currently in the kitchen cooking dinner since her work day ended early.

"what's wrong baby," endya asked kasani noticing his energy was off.

he sat at the island rubbing his hand down his face, "i threw up like four fucking times today."

she scrunched her face up turning away from the stove, "what? why-never mind go take a hot shower and i'll make you some soup."

"nah imma throw shit right up i gotta eat something solid," he groaned getting up.

endya proceeded to nod, she was making creamy cajun salmon with baked mac and asparagus. she assumed he would be okay with it and if he wasn't, he would just be out of luck.

she wanted to ask him something but decided against it, letting him go upstairs.

kasani came back down after his shower as endya was plating their food. she poured the sauce on top before turning to him.

"you got something you wanna tell me," endya wondered as kasani sat at the table eating slowly.

"what you talking about mama?" he groaned feeling his nausea start up before going away again.

"did you take a test? is it mine?" she tried to hold back a laugh.

he mugged her, "i really don't have time for yo wanna be comedian ass and while you playing you should be taking a test."

she scrunched her face up, "nigga i'm not pregnant."

"you could be," he shrugged "sometimes the baby's father gets the symptoms."

"don't be wishing that on me, fuck them kids fa life" she laughed.

kasani actually did want her to take a test. he knew there was a possibility that she could be pregnant.

"you want a baby that bad," she sighed as she placed her fork down.

"i think i was just in the moment when i said that, i wouldn't mind having a baby though." he shrugged taking a sip of his water.

she nodded humming before standing up making kasani's face soften, "did i say something wrong?" he stood up after her.

"no baby," she smiled "i have to text mara i'll right back."

she made her way to the room shutting the door. she sat on the bed texting amara as her leg shook nervously.

:code red hoe
mara bae❤️‍🔥:what's wrong bitch
:i need two tests
mara bae❤️‍🔥:tests? bitchhhhh i'm omw

endya chuckled lightly in attempt to get rid of her nervousness before returning to kasani.

"mara on her way," she sat down "lemme know when you done eating imma wrap you up in bed and get you some tea."