sixteen

downtown brooklyn
kasani amiri

exiting the shop, kasani got into his car and let out a long sigh. what a day. today was very exhausting for him and all he wanted to do was go home and lay in my bed.

essentially, he was overworking himself in order to ignore his feelings. he felt that keeping himself busy would keep him from thinking about it but i was actually making him worse, since he was stresssing himself.

not much long later, his phone began to ring. he wasn't paying much attention to whoever's name was on the screen, he just answered.

"bubsssss," endya's voice boomed through the speakers in his truck.

his frown immediately turned into a big grin. they haven't saw each other in almost a week and there was nothing kasani wanted more at that moment than to be with his girlfriend.

"yes my lord," he joked making her laugh.

he's barely talked to her because they've both been so busy but he was surely going to make it up to her.

"oh how i love when you answer to me," she joked back "but anyways i miss you so much ughh i don't think you understand," she began to whine.

"i miss you more baby come see me," he suggested in hopes that she would come over.

"yes massa."

"alright mama," he spoke laughing before hanging up.

after ending the call, he pulled off and made his way home. he got in the shower and changed before laying in his bed.

about an hour later, endya had made her way to kasani's house.

"ughh i missed you so much," he dramatically sighed while hugging her.

"it feels like we've been apart for years," she threw her head back dramatically.

my baby always matching my energy. kasani thought to himself.

he kissed all over her face making her giggle before grabbing her bags and picking her up to take her to his bedroom.

"how you been bubs," she asked as she sat on the bed.

"horrible, been tired as fuck" he laid his head across her lap as her hand immediately fell to his face her short acrylic nails gliding against his skin every few seconds.

best feeling ever.

"i told you to take a break. first off, you're honestly working just to work so you don't have to take that many clients. second, you've been acting real weird lately and i don't like that. thirdly, you're unnecessarily stressing yourself out."

"i'm sorry baby ion mean to act weird but it's getting close to pryce's death date and that's all that's been on my mind." he grabbed the remote and turned the tv on but endya snatched the remote out of his hand and turned it off making him sit up and stare at her.

"talk. talk and don't hold anything back. you clearly have a lot on your mind so let it out. right now." she faced him and grabbed his hands interlocking our fingers.