CHAPTER 5

When Li Sinian returned home, Aunt Zhang had just returned from buying vegetables and had not yet started cooking.

Seeing Li Sinian, Aunt Zhang who was choosing vegetables for the meal, and her mouth opened slightly, "Master, you, you are off work?"

"Yeah." Li Sinian threw the briefcase on the sofa, took off his suit, and went in. "What do you want to eat at night?"

Aunt Zhang gave him a few names of dishes. "How do you think about make these dishes at night?"

Li Sinian looked through the dishes that were just washed and had not had time to cut, They look very fresh, "Well, it's good, you make it, don't worry about me."

Aunt Zhang cooks meals that not only pursues taste but also nutrition. The dishes she said are quite reassuring.

He didn't care about the kitchen, Li Sinian went back to the room.

He played games in the room for a while, and when he was about to eat, he slowly went downstairs.

Li Wenxing is a senior this year and is currently preparing his graduation project.

Originally, the most leisurely person in the family should be the person who has not graduated from university. After Li Sinian broke out into the salted fish attribute, the most leisurely person in the family became him.

He went downstairs to eat, and happened to have a face-to-face meeting with Li Wenxing.

Seeing Li Sinian coming downstairs in pajamas, even knowing that he hadn't paid much attention to work these past two days, Li Wenxing was still surprised.

"Brother, are you off work now?"

Li Sinian said 'um', and before Li Wenxing could ask more, he wiped his shoulder and went downstairs.

Li Wenxing turned his head and stared at Li Sinian's back, frowning slightly, seemingly confused.

Li Cheng and Lian Menglei worked overtime again today, and the only ones eating at home were the brothers Li Sinian and Li Wenxing .

After Li Wenxing went upstairs, he was busy for a while, and Li Sinian had almost eaten his New Year meal before he came down.

"Brother, aren't you busy with work today?"

Li Wenxing walked without a sound. He didn't know when he got down. When he asked this, he was already seated.

"Not busy."

"No wonder." Li Wenxing said with a smile: "I feel like I have never seen you come back at this time. You're more leisurely than me, who didn't go out of school. I didn't know and thought our company is going to close down."

Li Sinian finished his last meal and looked up at him. "Are you saying that I am lazy at work?"

Li Wenxing gave a smile, "No, no, I didn't mean it."

"It's okay, yes. Yes, I'm just being lazy." Li Sinian smiled, "I'm being lazy, you remember to be diligent and behave in front of your dad."

After that, he pushed aside the bowl, went upstairs and changed into sportswear, and went for a walk.

Li Wenxing has been in a daze since listening to Li Sinian's words, eating the rice in the bowl for a while, until the door closed with a'pop', and he recovered.

He raised his head and stared at the door, the doubt in his eyes deeper.

Although he doesn't know why, he can keenly perceive that Li Sinian doesn't like him.

But even if he didn't like him, Li Sinian would never question him straightforwardly like just now, and after that, he still made him behave well in front of his father.