CHAPTER 30

The consumption of restaurants is positioned as a "light luxury fast food", which is a work meal suitable for office workers to eat during lunch break, but it is more high-end than normal work meals.

After the business boom in Sicheng City’s stores, hotel branches quickly settled in first-tier cities.

The first batch to settle in are the four super first-tier cities of Beijing, Haicheng, Guangzhou and Shenzhen.

The hotel brand's honey series beverages flowed into the markets of various regions before the shops, which was a good start for the opening of the shops. When the branch was still under construction, countless customers queued up for reservations.

Such a fired restaurant has attracted countless people who are interested in food, and it has naturally attracted Hong Yunquan.

Since the complete withdrawal of station C, Hong Yunquan has only left real-life work to make ends meet.

Fortunately, all the debts he owed before have been paid off, and he can barely get enough food and clothing by relying on Weibo's salary for selling insurance.

The hotel opened a total of 88 branches in Beijing. 88 stores were constructed and completed at the same time, covering almost all large shopping malls in Beijing.

There is one opposite the office building of Hong yunquan's Company.

Although for the current Hong Yunquan, the restaurant's consumption is a bit high, but it is still affordable for only one meal.

Hong Yunquan made an appointment very early, but the hotel was too hot, and it was still scheduled to two o'clock in the afternoon on the opening day.

Appointments of a lot of people, but in fact this time a lot of people go back to work that afternoon, a lot of people do not make an appointment to come dine, so when he went to lunch,he saw people running out of the store,

Few people are present, means that the customer at the next table can hear everything very clearly.

For example, after a girl at the table next door ate spicy pork knuckles, she was very excited to tell her boyfriend that it was delicious. A cook happened to come out from the back kitchen to rest. The girl asked why pig knuckles were so delicious.

The recipe of the dish can’t be said casually, but one or two details have little effect, so the chef casually explained: “This is our exclusive secret recipe. Like other people’s trotters, they are colored with soy sauce. The theme is to color it by cooking with red yeast rice, which is quite different."

The red yeast rice colored version of pig's trotters has been popularly searched more than half a year ago, but in this fast-paced era, how big gossip will be forgotten in more than half a year, let alone a dish, so the girl never remembered that it was ever A blogger has done this too.

Perhaps she had also thought of it, but from her reaction at the time, she could tell that she did not think about plagiarizing the dishes at all.

The girl who asked the question didn't think much about it. After hearing the chef's words, Hong Yunquan at the next table had already thought of a big drama in his mind.

He quickly took out his mobile phone and checked Li Sinian's account on station C, only to see that the top video of today's personal homepage had already been changed with the opening of the hotel.

From a completely innovative spicy pork knuckle to a low-fat egg tart tutorial.

Hong Yunquan's excited fingertips were shaking.

Look at what good things he found? Every year, the homemade dishes that I said today are actually the exclusive recipes of other people's homes?

Hong Yunquan also remembered Li Sinian's acquaintance with Bai Yusheng. In order to avoid embarassing himself again, he was more rigorous this time.