CHAPTER 12

There were a pile of lunch boxes in the refrigerator, and Jiang Rongxuan took out a few boxes and stuffed him.

Ma Chi is very hungry right now, and he is not too picky. Whatever Jiang Rongxuan gives him, he heats it.

When he opened it after the heat was over, he discovered that the hot dishes were all vegetarian.

Ma Chi, a carnivore: "..."

Ma Chi complained to Jiang Rongxuan while serving rice, "Mr. Jiang, you are too stingy. It's rare to come to your house for a meal. No meat at all."

Jiang Rongxuan threw a pillow directly, "If you want to eat then eat, If you don't like to eat and then roll."

Ma Chi caught the pillow, his mouth was shut and the pillow was soft, he didn't dare to throw it back, and walked through the living room to carefully put the pillow on the sofa.

Ma Chi sat back at the table and prepared to eat. Before moving his chopsticks, he saw Jiang Rongxuan coming over again and take out a small bag of chili sauce from the refrigerator.

The packaging of the chili sauce is not formal at all, it is packed in small plastic bags, like the stuffed skins sold at the roadside stalls, it looks unhygienic.

Jiang Rongxuan put the chilli bag on the dining table, "I really don't think the vegetarian food is good, so mix it with rice."

After that, he turned around and returned to the living room. Ma Chi vaguely heard him mutter: "But I don't think it's necessary... "

Ma Chi looked at the chili sauce whose oil had soaked outside, and decided to eat the few green-looking vegetarian dishes.

Although the vegetarian dishes don't look delicious, they are at least clean!

The hot dishes are boiled cabbage heart, fried lettuce and dried tofu with celery.

Ma Chi was a little disgusted and picked a piece of dried tofu to eat. It wasn't that he liked to eat dried tofu, mainly because the dried tofu with celery was the best in these dishes.

Ma Chi put the dried tofu into a bowl, tangled for a long time, and put a large amount of chopsticks rice on top of the dried tofu, wanting to eat the rice with the dried tofu, so that the taste of unique leftovers on the dried tofu can be ignored.

Probably the meat has been eaten too much. Even if it is covered with rice, Ma Chi feels that these dishes are really hard to swallow.

After struggling for a while, Ma Chi still decided to look at his inner desires, looked up, and pitifully shouted at Jiang Rongxuan: "President Jiang, Brother Rongxuan, can you lend me some money to order a takeaway?"

Jiang Rongxuan again threw the pillow over, "Speak well! Is the food disgusting?"

Ma Chi chuckled twice before returning to his mean voice, "Lend me some money  Mr. Jiang, I want to eat barbecue, I want to eat meat."

Jiang Rongxuan walked over again and picked up the pillow. Ma Chi repeatedly tried to exhaust his patience, his brows frowned, "Why didn't you tell me about ordering? It's troublesome."

He glanced down, and said. Inside the box are vegetables that have just been heated up. After repeated heating, the green leafy vegetables will become soft and dark, which is really not very good.

He took another pair of chopsticks and took a bite to taste.

He thought that Ma Chi disliked it because the heated dishes tasted bad, but he tasted and found that repeated heating affected the color of the dishes, but did not affect the taste and texture. Ma Chi was immediately dissatisfied with his emotions.