CHAPTER 22

Li Sinian blinked slowly, after digesting the meaning of Jiang Rongxuan's words, he lowered his head and gently shrugged his shoulders showing that he was laughing at the moment, and he was smiling very happy.

Jiang Rongxuan looked at him with his hand on his chin, and when he raised his head again and said, "Is it so funny?"

Li Sinian nodded, "I thought you came to apologize for Mr. Ma, so I don't want to take yesterday's matter to heart. I didn’t expect you... to betray your friends so quickly."

Jiang Rongxuan sighed as if he was worried, "If he wasn't too stupid, I wouldn't be like this."

The two chatted with each other, Jiang Rongxuan today seems to be very leisurely. The meal has been eaten for a long time, from 12 noon to almost 2 o'clock in the afternoon.

After eating, he didn't worry about leaving, and sat and chatted with Li Sinian.

He asked Li Sinian why he opened a restaurant, Li Sinian thought for a moment, replied: "Because of interest, after carefully studying, in the beginning I cooked in strict accordance with the proportion of ingredients on the recipe and later I found some rules myself, so I began to improve on the basis of the recipe."

"During the period when I moved out from home, I devoted myself to cooking and also studied agriculture, grew my own food, practiced to improve the menu, it has shown a result now."

Jiang Rongxuan nodded, "that you are very powerful, only three months, so good in cooking."

"In fact, I have been focusing on doing one thing for three months, and I need to achieve something." Speaking of this, Li Sinian felt a little proud. "I have never overturned a car(failed) since the first time I was cooking."

"I am talented. I just improved on the basis of the original recipe. It’s not an exaggeration to be able to make it like this. But I’m trying to research new dishes recently, and it may not go so smoothly. A dish has been turned over eight times in ten trys. They are all common."

Jiang Rongxuan asked: "Are you going to introduce new dishes?"

"Maybe." Li Sinian said: "If it is successful, I will add it to the menu."

"Then... Let's add a WeChat." Jiang Rongxuan took out his mobile phone, opened the WeChat QR code, and handed it to Li Sinian. "When did your new dish come out, tell me, I must be the first person to taste it."

"Okay." Li Sinian agreed very readily.

After adding WeChat, Jiang Rongxuan was finally willing to leave.

Li Sinian felt that he was exhausted after opening a shop for more than two hours at noon, so he packed up and went home.

It is not appropriate to take a nap at this moment. After Li Sinian went home, he lay down for a while, got up and went into the kitchen, and continued to try his new dishes.

This dish was made by him since he wrote the recipe two weeks ago. It has been overturned countless times, and the taste of these two times has finally moved in the direction of deliciousness.

It happened that Minghui recently accepted an advertisement. He wanted to make this new dish in the video and recommend products that he finds easy to use.

He stayed in the kitchen in the afternoon.

Li Sinian felt that he had never found what he really liked to do before.

He has worked for the company all his life. He had troubled his stomach and liver on the wine table for those businesses. He thought he was willing to pay so much for what he once had. He liked to manage a company.

AFTER REBIRTH I JUST WANTED TO BE A SALTED FISHOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara