CHAPTER 36

In fact, Li Sinian didn't really care about the grievances of the previous generation, but Jiang Rongxuan seemed to be particularly concerned about this issue.

Under normal circumstances, If Li Sinian tells him to forget about it, Jiang Rongxuan would not do it, but when it came to the problem of his life, Li Sinian left the issue, but Jiang Rongxuan still insisted on investigating it.

Li Sinian couldn't persuade him, so he went with him.

The online farce is finally over.

This giant series has brought a lot of enthusiasm to the hotel. The hotel's business has reached an unprecedented level. Jiang Rongxuan also began to plan to expand the branch to third-tier cities.

Compared to "the restaurant", Li company is much miserable.

Jiang Rongxuan told him that Li Cheng was taken to the hospital by an ambulance. It has been three days now, and he still hasn't come out.

Li Cheng kept secret and did not find out what the disease was, but Li Sinian had seen his physical examination results before. He had cirrhosis. He had not been discharged for so long, and he was afraid it was cancerous.

Li's stock has fallen and his business has been greatly affected. In the past seven days, a large number of goods sold through the e-commerce platform have been returned.

The turmoil in Li's family was caused by Li Wenxing, the chairman's son, so other shareholders used this as an excuse to attack Li Cheng, wanting him to give up his position as chairman.

Li Cheng can now be said to be under the enemy.

Li Wenxing is the one who accompanies Li Cheng in the hospital every day, and Menglei has never been there once.

Even Menglei treats them as usual, indifferent like an outsider, whether it is the restaurant and Li company's online war, or Li Cheng being hospitalized due to illness, she has never cared.

Li Sinian didn't have any surprises about this. His mother had always been like this. He didn't know why before, but now that he knows it, he understands why Lian Menglei is always absent during their growth.

After the online public opinion ended, Li Sinian's life was back on track.

He still lives in the house in Mullin Village, and lives a leisurely life of watering flowers, raising cats, and keeping fit. The most important thing every day is cooking.

The only difference from before is that he no longer shoots videos, and even the account of station C has never been logged in.

Plants vs. Zombies also played through the level, and he changed to a new game to pass the time.

Eliminate music.

There are more than two thousand levels of this stuff, which is enough for him to play.

That day, Li Sinian went home after exercising and carrying vegetables, only to find a person standing at the door of his house.

Almost all the people in the village go to work on the farm. In the daytime, there are basically no people in the village. Because there are no people, the figure of that person is very conspicuous.

Li Sinian approached only to find out that the person here was Lin Yuan.

He used to like Lin Yuan and he could recognize him at a glance in the crowd, but now he doesn't like him anymore. There was only Lin Yuan standing in such a large open space, and he couldn't tell who it was.

The change in feelings is really subtle.

Li Sinian didn't speed up, and slowly approached with the vegetable. Lin Yuan heard the footsteps, turned his head, and saw him with surprise on his face.