CHAPTER 38

Li Cheng was discharged from the hospital last night. As soon as he was discharged, he immediately returned to Beijing.

Li Wenxing stayed and came to talk to Li Sinian.

The two met at a hot pot restaurant.

Last time in the teahouse, Li Wenxing completely revealed his true colors. At this moment, he will not pretend to see Li Sinian again, and directly put on a cold face.

The red soup in the copper pot was simmering, and the heat wafted out of the pot, scorching people's foreheads, but even at this temperature, it could not melt the coldness on his face.

Compared to Li Wenxing, Li Sinian is much calmer.

He slowly picked up the meat on the plate and put it in the pot, and then fished it out after ten seconds. The tender beef was wrapped in the spicy soup, which was spicy and exciting.

He ate the meat in one bite, and squinted his eyes slightly when he chewed because the food in his mouth was too delicious, as if he was really here to enjoy the food.

When Li Wenxing saw this, the coldness on his face deepened.

Why? How could this person be so free in front of him?

"Is it delicious?" Li Wenxing finally couldn't help, sneered and then said, "It's all because of you. I can't lift my head in front of my friends now, and Brother Lin Yuan doesn't want me anymore, even my father rarely smiles at me."

"You hurt me so badly, why are you enjoying the food here?"

Li Sinian swallowed the beef in his mouth, took out a napkin and wiped his mouth, put down his chopsticks, and assumed a pose ready to talk.

"You are wrong, it's not that I hurt you so badly, but I just pay an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth."

"Whether it's being famous on the Internet or losing Lin Yuan, these are all you wanted to do to me, it's just that because you are too stupid, so I bit back on you."

"I'm too stupid...you call me stupid again!" Li Wenxing's face was distorted for a moment, but he seemed to have thought of something, and then he returned to normal., Even brought a smug smile.

"Yes, I'm so stupid. How can I be as smart as you are."

"But what's the use if you are so good? The person you like isn't in your hands yet."

"Think about it. It’s funny, how long you’ve been ambiguous with Lin Yuan, I’m not sure about the relationship, I just said a few words to him, and he came to chase me."

Li Sinian nodded, "It’s funny, Lin Yuan. This kind of rubbish has been used by you as the capital. You are so stupid that you can't be saved."

"But I am quite curious. You have taken a lot of things from me since I was a kid. You know yourself. Stupid, I have to grab it. Don't you fear that I will find out if you missed it?"

Li Wenxing was scolded for being stupid again, and his breathing was not very stable, but Li Sinian's second sentence made his face soften again.

"Okay, at starting, I was worried, but then I discovered that if I want something that will be very easy to get, no matter what."

"For example, like Dad’s soft-spoken words, and like Brother Lin Yuan."

"I know, you must say that Brother Lin Yuan is not worth it. It’s okay. I can understand that people always ask for things they can’t ask for.I like being malicious." 

"Actually, you are quite pitiful in the final analysis. You seem to be very powerful, and you have everything, but apart from a pity, you are really unattractive and can't catch anything."