CHAPTER 37

Lin Yuan smiled angrily at Jiang Rongxuan's words. "I have called this since I knew A nian. You don't need to care how I call people. Are you a bit too broad?"

Jiang Rongxuan pulled the corners of his mouth and showed disdain. "But I think your name sense has affected others. My brother doesn't like you to call him so close."

"How do you know again? Are you the roundworm in his stomach?"

Lin Yuan was dissatisfied: "Hearing you calling my name is already disgusting. I know that you are acting innocent and embarrassed to speak to him."

Jiang Rongxuan narrowed his smile.

There was already a cold expression in his eyes, and his smile disappeared now, and his entire face looked even more gloomy and terrifying.

He said, "Are you finished with your words. Shouldn't it be time to leave? My brother doesn't welcome you. It's not good to stay in front of other people's houses, right?" 

Lin Yuan stared at Jiang Rongxuan fiercely when he heard the words. Annoyed, it seemed that he was about to rush forward and start fighting with Jiang Rongxuan in the next second.

But it's a pity that the thunder is heavy and the rain is small(I think it's something like looks like a tiger but actually a cat). He looks very powerful, but in fact it is just a few rough breaths, and his lips buzzed a few times. He didn't even dare to scold.

He took another deep look at Li Sinian, and said, "Add me to WeChat, I have something to tell you," and he hurried away, as if there was a snake chasing behind him.

The annoying person left, Jiang Rongxuan turned around again, with a bright smile on his face, "Finally left, he is too annoying."

Li Sinian stared at him for two seconds, and lifted the corners of his mouth, showing a smile. "Come in, just stay and have dinner together."

"Okay."

Just the two of them had dinner, Li Sinian made it simple.

Jiang Rongxuan was listening to the movement in the kitchen. When the meal was almost ready, he went into the kitchen to help carry the food out.

The two silently picked up their bowls for dinner. Halfway through the meal, Jiang Rongxuan spoke first, "What did Lin Yuan tell you today?"

Li Sinian stopped eating, "Didn't you hear them all?"

"Just halfway through, he told you to stay away from me. What else did he say before that?"

Li Sinian's expression became a little unnatural for a moment.

It wasn't because of anything else, mainly because he felt that Lin Yuan's words were really disgusting, and made him feel physical discomfort, and he didn't even want to repeat them.

So he summed up vaguely: "It's nothing, he really wanted to see me itseems."

When Jiang Rongxuan heard this, the smile in his eyes faded a little, "What do you think, then?"

"What do you mean?"

"Lin Yuan said that he wants to see you, do you want to see him?"

"Huh?" Li Sinian tilted his head in confusion,"I definitely don't want to. Didn't you see when I shut him out and didn't let him in? He's really ridiculous, he really didn't like me before. Now he says that he missed me. Doesn't he think I'm a tissue for use and throw purpose?"

"He was really disgusting to me this time. When I thought about my relationship with him before...very good, I didn't even want to talk about him. It's disgusting."