CHAPTER 39

Li Sinian originally only planned to take a couple of bites and just deal with it, but when Jiang Rongxuan came over, he wanted to make it a little more formal.

It wasn't cold right now, Li Sinian made a few cold dishes and took out the cold drinks that had been frozen in the refrigerator last night.

When Jiang Rongxuan saw him coming out with a plate, he smiled and said, "My brother is so enthusiastic every time I come, and he feeds me so well."

Li Sinian heard the words and looked at the meal in his hands.

Just a meal, Why does this feel so strange?

But when he looked up and saw Jiang Rongxuan's face as usual, he felt that he was thinking too much.

Enthusiasm...Feeding...It's about eating. Every time Jiang Rongxuan comes, Li Sinian is very enthusiastic, for fear that the other party will not have enough to eat.

The food was on the table, and the two of them sat down at the table.

Jiang Rongxuan doesn't seem to be in a particularly good mood today. He usually talks a lot when the two of them sit together for dinner, but today he has nothing to say.

Such silence is easily distracting. Li Sinian suddenly wanted to confirm with Jiang Rongxuan about the senior in high school. Was he himself?

Li Sinian raised his eyes slightly, and saw Jiang Rongxuan staring at the table with his eyes down, eating seriously.

Probably his gaze was too hot. Within two seconds, Jiang Rongxuan also raised his head to meet his gaze.

"What's the matter?"

Li Sinian licked his lips and said: "I was very busy in high school, except for the knowledge in the books, I didn't remember anything else."

"But I recently remembered what happened in high school. I remembered some things, I found... I seemed to know you before."

"It's just that I had a dream that day . I remembered that Lin Yuan was bullying his brother who was picked up from the outside in the past. I didn't think it was necessary to bully him, so I helped. For a moment."

"Then I think about it, Lin Yuan's family treated the younger brother as an illegitimate child. Isn't that you? Then I realized that I knew you before."

Jiang Rongxuan nodded, "My brother finally remembered. It's not easy."

Jiang Rongxuan's tone was like complaining, Li Sinian hid his face a little embarrassedly, "So you know you and I are in the same school a long time ago? Then why didn't you tell me?"

"I just want to see when my elder brother will recognize me." Jiang Rongxuan said, "I imagined it would take half a year at most, but it's almost a year and a half now. I really overestimate my brother."

Li Sinian smiled and apologised, "I used to be really busy, especially busy. I don't even remember the teacher who taught me for three years... I'm sorry."

"It's okay, I forgive you." Jiang Rongxuan smiled at him. He laughed, "Then since my brother remembers that I knew you before, then I also want to ask you a question."

"What do you want to ask?"

"Do you remember what I said before? I have a crush for six years on a person. I've never dared to confess to him before because I'm afraid of being rejected. Now I think the time is almost around, and I kind of want to express my heart to him..."

Li Sinian listened to him. He was holding the chopsticks harder.

He always felt that Jiang Rongxuan would say something extraordinary next.